Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming down....

dibs

Hey~

I'm coming down to Miami to visit a few friends in August, are there any places that I should go? My friends just moved down there last month and dont know much of the place yet.

~Thanks

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dibs

Hey~

I'm coming down to Miami to visit a few friends in August, are there any places that I should go? My friends just moved down there last month and dont know much of the place yet.

~Thanks

space and nikki beach.... all else sucks .......

Originally posted by mikeydny

does your ass jiggle like the girl in your signature, if so, pm me and we'll go out...;)

Sure no prob;)

Actually I wouldnt mind meeting a few of you while I am down there.

Guest saleen351

check your pm's.

;)

pulling broads off the message board...........

ahhhhhhhhh Luke I've taught you well..... use the force.......... and a condom...........:D

Originally posted by saleen351

pulling broads off the message board...........

ahhhhhhhhh Luke I've taught you well..... use the force.......... and a condom...........:D

:laugh: mikey is the board playaa :laugh: :laugh:

if progressive house music is your cup of tea and your release then you will enjoy the line-up at crobar every friday of this month.

6/7 chris fortier & steve porter

6/14 sean cusick & dj three

6/21 steve lawler GUlights out cd release party

6/29 satoshi tomeiie GU nubreed 06 cd release party

massive weight loss for this month. lots of stress releaf on a magical dancefloor of house music....

space and nikki beach.... all else sucks .......

be advised that saleen is a minor leage wanna be player. If you are interested in any of the more upscale establishments, you may want to get someones opinion who has some class.

Also if you want to visit some of the many clubs that wont let saleen past the rope, you may need another opinion too.

what makes one a major league player?

Ability.....

and no saleen.... the ability to snag some 20yr old tourist at Rush Street in lauderdale who just drank her 10th sex on the beach and is on vacation from her job of keeping the billy goats from crossing the bridge doesn't count.

Why, Mikey? You never struck me as the player type. (thats a good thing BTW)

Originally posted by shroomy

be advised that saleen is a minor leage wanna be player. If you are interested in any of the more upscale establishments, you may want to get someones opinion who has some class.

Also if you want to visit some of the many clubs that wont let saleen past the rope, you may need another opinion too.

Well then shroomy....

What clubs do you think I should go?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Ability.....

and no saleen.... the ability to snag some 20yr old tourist at Rush Street in lauderdale who just drank her 10th sex on the beach and is on vacation from her job of keeping the billy goats from crossing the bridge doesn't count.

Why, Mikey? You never struck me as the player type. (thats a good thing BTW)

you make no sense? I got into last week alone for free, BED and Living room, with free drinks at the hotel on the corner of 17th on collins, I can't remembe the name, I still have an open invitation to liquid from the owner, I got free comps for Rain on saturdays or crobar every other thrusday, via the DJ..... Free drinks at Rush and Sutra via two bartenders who gave me massages at the bar,I pull more broads now then you ever did in your prime, your wife LOVES ME, all italians stick together.... I got both LUZ Divina Tracks and tons of other shit you'll have in August..... I'd say for being here about a month or so, I'm doing pretty well.... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a player, I'm a straight shooter,, if some hot broad wants to bang while she is on vaction and sipping on her 10th sex on the beach, I'm all game buddy boy.....

She said she is from where? NJ, therefore I suggest the only two places I'd think she will like... idiot!!!!!!!!

not my fault you married the first chick that spread her legs for you...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Saleen, just because you blow the door man at the second tier clubs or get an invitation from a Chris Paciello wanna be (for dissing his club) does not mean your imagination equals reality.

And as I said.... pulling some drunk skank who is willing to fuck you out of curiosity isn't exactly big league.

as for pulling more broads..... yeah I'll bet you do. But if you want to talk about pulling ladies...... I highly doubt it. The class of women that have allways interested me, don't deal with some 2 bit guido imbecile.

and please dont assume that every jersy girl is some second caliber simpleton and has the same brainless taste as you do (but Im sure that has to do with the fact that they were the only girls who would even talk to you)

and Saleen.... when are we going to see a pic of of your gorgeous self? Lets take this to the judges. :)

Guest saleen351

and Saleen.... when are we going to see a pic of of your gorgeous self? Lets take this to the judges. :)

I never said I was some built up guido..... I'm no model and no stud, But I do have something 99.9% of guys in florida don't have. and that is game!!!!!!! (ps in nj my game doesn't work) I learned early in college its not the way you look, its not the way you dress, its not any of that crap. broads love assholes. Don't belive me, On the Orielly Factor he did a whole segment based on a best selling book about why assholes get ahead in life... I can read people like books and then tweek my game to optimize ass pulling... Its a simple ploy. see the board thinks I'm some jerk off jersey boy that is uneducated, well when these people meet me I turn into the nicest guy and the chicks are like "wow, not what I expected".... then they are hooked.... Ever wonder how some of the hottest models in SObe are with geeks? They got game and their game is different.... If I met a model at Bed do u know what I'd say? Most would cater to her, I on the other hand would ask her who choose those shoes with that shirt cause they dont' match..... BAM game on and I'm in like flynn.... I know this is long winded but once again I hit the bong tonight... So my point is don't judge a cper by the message board, instead judge him on his guido fist pumping...

PS I don't have a digital camera down here, so when pod gets off his ass and posts the RR at the LR pics I'll point out who I am... but thats only if I'm in any of the shots... I'm not sure if I am.. he stopped taking pics when i introduced myself as the saleen.... probaly thought I was gonna break his camera with a miss- guided guido fist pump...:D

Ps pod you crazy bastard I saw some jerk off at space taking professional pics... Some one is on your turf, you want me and mikey to take care of him? bada bing bada boom!!!!

Ps pod you crazy bastard I saw some jerk off at space taking professional pics... Some one is on your turf, you want me and mikey to take care of him? bada bing bada boom!!!!

I'll take em out for a few G's. :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

That night Saleen and I debated over club issues for like 2 hours. I barely shot 2 rolls at TLR!

He's not in any of the frames kids, so Saleen can remain safely anonymous for now.

you sure? I swore you were in the booth taking pics of the dance floor which me and mikey were on.... when are you going to post them?