Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush&Cheney to be impeached

usa

I predict both Bush and Cheney to be impeached this year. They are both criminals. not just for Enron but because They have been woking in favor of the Saudi Oilmen instead of American People. and THey have been lying everyday about the war on terror. I also predict Colon Powell and Condom Rice to be fired soon.

I just hope Dennis Hastert does a better job as President.

Originally posted by usa

I predict both Bush and Cheney to be impeached this year. They are both criminals. not just for Enron but because They have been woking in favor of the Saudi Oilmen instead of American People. and THey have been lying everyday about the war on terror. I also predict Colon Powell and Condom Rice to be fired soon.

I just hope Dennis Hastert does a better job as President.

YOU.....................................ARE.............................A........................MORON..............:blank::laugh:

Originally posted by igloo

Holy Shit I agree with Sassa...someone kill me

But sassa don't get too excited..I still think you are a piece of shit...

what the fuck was CP thinking when they gave an imbecile like you the role of world events moderator.....you are a fucking idiot

Originally posted by igloo

But sassa don't get too excited..I still think you are a piece of shit...

what the fuck was CP thinking when they gave an imbecile like you the role of world events moderator.....you are a fucking idiot

enough, igloo....seriously, enough with the stupid bullshit insults...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by usa

both Bush and Cheney .... They have been woking in favor of the Saudi Oilmen instead of American People. and THey have been lying everyday about the war on terror.

You keep saying this, and maybe it's true. BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, or are you just paying us some lip service?

I don't know how close we are to the Saudi's, i know they're one of our allies in the middle east, and we need to keep whomever allies we have in order to maintain some type of discourse (Same thing w/ Pakistan and Jordan)

But your statements are always broad and vague, usa. Please provide us with some articles/conversations to back up these big words :deal:

jtf dot org

and do some research and talk to intelligent people.

Originally posted by gmccookny

You keep saying this, and maybe it's true. BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, or are you just paying us some lip service?

I don't know how close we are to the Saudi's, i know they're one of our allies in the middle east, and we need to keep whomever allies we have in order to maintain some type of discourse (Same thing w/ Pakistan and Jordan)

But your statements are always broad and vague, usa. Please provide us with some articles/conversations to back up these big words :deal: