Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official "That kid Chris" Review@Vinyl

That was one of the best nights out in a while... I definately needed that.

Like eric said, we practically owned the place, it was great... I danced for literally about 4 hours straight, I was SO exhausted by the end of the night... but it was great...

sucks for all the peeps at shagfest who went home/somewhere else... TKC was not to be missed.

nice to see all the familiar faces. Girly/eddie, 2 weeks in a row now! :) wahoo: nice meeting you at shagfest, welcome to nyc.

Hey cintron, thanks for the email hookup, man -- check it out!

Thanks for coming out and supporting Chris on Saturday. I will place you on our permanent email list, and will keep you updated on his where-abouts.

Thanks again, and looking forward to seeing you next time.

Best wishes

Melanie

That Kid Chris Productions

:clap:

i didn't roll in till 5am and i must say i was dissapointed to see a total of twenty heads on the dance floor...

nevertheless, that kid chris had me flipping out to a ridiculous set. big ups to everyone who stuck around and made saturday an unbeleiveable night...

I'm glad to see that everyone had an awesome time. It was unfortunate that Chris had to get off at 4:30 instead of 5am, but they had to squeeze the other dj in before they closed. Why stop a good thing, is beyond me, but that's the way "the club" plays the game. It's so obvious that NY needs some major overhaul in the club scene. Some of us are simply tired of making do with what we have. The day will come. It was great meeting everyone. Stay tuned, there's more to come soon! There's hope for NY yet. :blank::clap: :clap:

You guys got me interested. I'm dying to hear him now. That Kid Chris had a big house hit with Big Time in 1995. They got this song on Audio Galaxy. Type in Big Time That kid Chris. This is an Awesome house song with a great beat.