Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK..I'm back

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Decided to take a little break from CP. Now I'm back after the sickest memorial day weekend !! :D ..Hope to see some of you peeps at Surf & Tempts in a few hours...:bounce:

Where the hell have you been??????:confused:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I heard he spent the week with Tina and a juice head from Temps and hasnt gone to sleep since Memorial Day:eek:

BG

:laugh2: Jay is this true?????

Welcome back BMW4Jay!!!

me and piro8 didn't see you on MDW...I know messing with Tina and a juice head might of prevented you from making it out to Surf and temps. :D;)

Originally posted by neena16

Welcome back BMW4Jay!!!

me and piro8 didn't see you on MDW...I know messing with Tina and a juice head might of prevented you from making it out to Surf and temps. :D;)

He was at Surf on Sunday and Temps al well, he knows he would have been a hurtin' lil Jay otherwise......:blown::box::love:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I heard he spent the week with Tina and a juice head from Temps and hasnt gone to sleep since Memorial Day:eek:

BG

Lies....all lies. :D No Tina for me...just numerous uncountable amounts of alcohol....I think. :drunk:

Originally posted by neena16

Welcome back BMW4Jay!!!

:laugh: All lies i tell you. Too bad i didnt get to see you guys. Oh well..we have all summer. :bounce: