Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's all this talk about ruining friendship + gettin hurt ??

dolcemimi

Why does everyone say - when 2 people are great friends and they wanna be in love - oh it never works and people get hurt .. ?? sometimes they do sometimes not ...

I think that's dumb . Don't you have to be friends with your wife/husband before you get married ??

And if your wife/husband is not your best friend - are you suppose to marry someone you like mediocre ??

I don't wanna marry some lame guy just because and have my "friend" who I have more fun with and I'm more attracted on the side ...

I don't about the rest of you but if the man I'm gonna marry is not my best friend - then it ain't happening !

People do this shit all the time - they date romantically people that they're not soo hot for and then they keep that "incredible magical friend" on the side

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Why does everyone say - when 2 people are great friends and they wanna be in love - oh it never works and people get hurt .. ?? sometimes they do sometimes not ...

I think that's dumb . Don't you have to be friends with your wife/husband before you get married ??

And if your wife/husband is not your best friend - are you suppose to marry someone you like mediocre ??

I don't wanna marry some lame guy just because and have my "friend" who I have more fun with and I'm more attracted on the side ...

I don't about the rest of you but if the man I'm gonna marry is not my best friend - then it ain't happening !

People do this shit all the time - they date romantically people that they're not soo hot for and then they keep that "incredible magical friend" on the side

i dont understand 1 bit of your typing...

I do believe friendships can develop into the best and strongest relationships. I guess what a lot of people refer to when they advise you not to go this road are meaningless, little sexual flings (or friends with benefit) as those, usually leave one person behind.

Anyway, if both people are sure about their feelings and feel that it's worth to go this extra step and that it might not only be a short term thing, then I think it is one of the best ways of finding the right person....cause you will start where other relationship will never go.