Clubplanet Nightlife Community

felix da housecat @ centro review

ok so obviously when centro-fly offers $10 off guest passes before midnight, it's cause its DEAD there. some nice young lady was spinning to about 15 people, only 4 of whom were on the dancefloor (not including the crazy old guy and the dude that looked like einstein).

whoever spun from 1-2 threw down electro-style synth-pop - basically some dx-7 basslines over a house beat. quite a trip back/ahead in time.

felix... man he was quite incredible. this was a tour from electroclash to old-skool rave to duran duran (and i don't mean remixes). i was loving it. i wanted to remove my limbs and replace them with the mechanical equivalent. too bad he only played for 2 hours - that was some major b.s. because he was rockin the house.

it was cool to have my old roomate and current roomate partying together. after a miscommunication with the bartender i ended up with 2 vodka/redbulls and i couldn't decide which to drink first so i drank 'em both at the same time like a 5 year old. after the other 2, and the sweet cheeba consumed in the crazy room, i was feeling quite nice.

they definitely need to be keeping that place open for longer. i came home and had a dream that i was dreaming, and i was trying to remember my dream. i remembered the dream, but not the dream within a dream. seeing yourself sleep is a trip.

ok i'm tired.

see y'all at the boat party...

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

they definitely need to be keeping that place open for longer. i came home and had a dream that i was dreaming, and i was trying to remember my dream. i remembered the dream, but not the dream within a dream. seeing yourself sleep is a trip.

ok i'm tired.

hahhahahahaha i've had nights like that. the trick is to surrender to the flow...then all the dreams just kinda puzzle themselves together and all you can do is smile.