Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn:biz, space question.

mikeydny

Someone said in another thread, Space Friday night is gonna be 18+ now, is that just for ladies, or what? I got some friends who wanna check out Picotto, but there not 21 and there guys, also will there be a list, thanks bro.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

well i guess it's ladies night and the feelings right...oh what a night (oh what a night).

:blown:

the seventies are ova man! Let it go......

:D

cooljunkie has the right idea.. 18+ for girls (only fridays @ Space). 21 for guys.

"BassLine" Friday nights @ Space are promoted by another set of promoters. I mainly deal with & focus on Spin Fridays & Space Saturdays...

However, I can help you any details/info you might need regarding the Special event nights such as Mauro Picotto this Friday...

Biznation00@hotmail.com << u know the drill...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

cooljunkie has the right idea.. 18+ for girls (only fridays @ Space). 21 for guys.

"BassLine" Friday nights @ Space are promoted by another set of promoters. I mainly deal with & focus on Spin Fridays & Space Saturdays...

However, I can help you any details/info you might need regarding the Special event nights such as Mauro Picotto this Friday...

did you get my message from the door girl two weeks ago.. I wanted to met you but you were not there yet.... it was early like 10pm early....

Originally posted by naomi1

I am going to try to make it... Since last time he was there at Space... I can't quite remember :eek:

try :confused:

left hand speaker stack is the meeting place. make sure to wear your dancing shoes.:) Picotto and the Space Cadets are taking over on friday..:D

Originally posted by sobeton

try left hand speaker stack is the meeting place. make sure to wear your dancing shoes.:) Picotto and the Space Cadets are taking over on friday..:D

I will have my dancing shoes on and will try my very best to be at my very best behavior :eek::spin::bounce: My goal for the night to have the time of my life and remember it the next day :cool:

I will have my dancing shoes on and will try my very best to be at my very best behavior :eek::spin::bounce: My goal for the night to have the time of my life and remember it the next day :cool:

I like that goal, I should try it also. :laugh:

Guest saleen351

It free with password or you can always email Biz to be put on the guestlist. After Midnight it is $10 buck for ladies and $20 for guys.

ok, what is the password and what time does it end for being free. then how much to be biz's list and what time does his list close..

Originally posted by saleen351

ok, what is the password and what time does it end for being free. then how much to be biz's list and what time does his list close..

Password "Lizard" good til midnight

Biz's list may be good until 1 a.m. But don't quote me on that... email Biz and he can answer that part of the question better than I can. biznation00@hotmail.com