Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ALL PVD fans....Official ClubPlanet Meetup for PVD

gallic

ALL PVD fans....Official ClubPlanet Meetup for PVD JUNE 15th

Hey PPL....I am tyring to have Clubplanet Meetup for all LA PVD fans at the GIATN for June 15th....Those who don't know about meetup...here is a litte info....we will pick a place in the GIANT and we will try to meet up there around midnight.....Myself and my friend been doing meet-ups in east cost NYC and its really fun....Those interested leave me your email or AOL IM name....

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN....

-GALLIC:hat:

i absolutely adore paul van dyk - lovehimlovehimlovehim - and, if the event is gonna be under the circumstances under which i believe it is still going to be, i won't go.

at this point i don't even care that they haven't announced the location. is it still true that they're only promising 3 hours of the man? and for $40? i couldn't handle only seeing him for three hours; it would be over as soon as it had begun. this experience would be too emotionally scarring for me.

:cry:

o, pvd, how did you let this happen?

Hey,

I Live in New York and will be heading to c. Exit on Friday to see pVD spins. After that, I will be flying to Los Angeles since I had purchased a plane ticket for 6/15...

I would like to go to Club Giant and hear him spins again, but I don't know anyone there...

Since I know some people from Sound Factory NYC board and Roxy, I was wondering if you could tell me where can I meet you guys (time/location) since tomorrow 6/12 we'll all find out the location of the PVD-at-Giant.

Also, do you have or know anyone w/extra tkts...Once I land in LA I can send you an email for further information.

Thanks.

ClubPlanet Meet-up Location & Time

We will meet up in the club right in the front of the DJ booth at about midnight. I will be wering a black shirt with white stipe in the front or a Zebra striped shirt. If you wona get in touch with me leave me your email with your cell and I will reply you back by Sat..My email is kinggallic@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you guys there.

-Gallic (AKA Div)