Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP List not Honored at Centro Fly???

I went to Centro-fly on Saturday and they said that they never honor the CP list for Saturdays, only Fridays... There were two couples ahead of us that were also on the CP list and forced to pay the full cover.

Has this happened to anyone else? What's the deal???

BTW, Felix da Housecat was amazing!

Originally posted by momadance

that shit hole is still open?

I use to really like it there but the last few times I was there it felt a very different. :rolleyes:

I don't know but it feels like the place just lost its' spunk. I was there for Doc Martin in April and it was wacked. There was literally no vibe in the place and not to mention 85% of the crowd that was there could have cared less who the hell was spinning just as long as there was music so they could get up on each other. Damn for a second I thought i had made mistake and walked further down the street to Cheetah. :jawdrop: Almost everyone had to be in late 30's, all dressed like they just got out of work and grinding each other like it was an RnB or Dance hall party.

:3some:

I haven't been there since and tell you the truth I am a bit afraid. I sure hope the place still isn't like that.

:what:

An unhappy person from the left,

Ralph :spank: