Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday Review

I know its a little late. Rydell was great, as usual, this past THursday. Once again, got drunk because of George. What's new. I dont think I was ever able to stay sober at Metro/Merge because of George. The crowd was good and the music was great. Rydell has never disappointed me yet with his sets. He is always consistent with his sets. It was nice seeing Sandman with a girl, but too bad she was too young. Kosta was a mess as usual. At the end of the night, Kosta was on his kness in the booth while Richie and Petey were up there. Kosta, what were you doing on your knees? :tongue:

:blank: :blank: :blank:

young but of Legal age....lol she was 20... shell blow me off soon with my luck.

I will never allow myself to get that wasted again, bad ride home...

I passed out in the booth myself for a half hour snooze... almost embarrassing.

Kosta on his knees??? Oh, thanks for the free show your girl put on.

Originally posted by thesandman

young but of Legal age....lol she was 20... shell blow me off soon with my luck.

I will never allow myself to get that wasted again, bad ride home...

I passed out in the booth myself for a half hour snooze... almost embarrassing.

Kosta on his knees

Did you check her ID? She looked young, real young. Its all good though. I saw you in the booth sitting down and trying to take a nap. What's with that? Even Rydell was laughing at you. As far as Kosta on his kness, I have no clue why he was doing it, but hes greek so that might explain it. ;)

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

NEVER AGAIN will you even JOKE about being able to hang with me... past out in the DJ booth??? such an Amatuer Maneuver!!!! Sooooooooooo disappointing, but not surprising at all. Actually expected, you have been partying alot lately, I knew it would catch up to you.... My young Padawan (for you Kosta.. lol), you still have much to learn.... Much to learn do you.....

20??? I won't even go there..... how many free drinks did she get????

A FOOL INDEED are you.....

Originally posted by lock16

NEVER AGAIN will you even JOKE about being able to hang with me... past out in the DJ booth??? such an Amatuer Maneuver!!!! Sooooooooooo disappointing, but not surprising at all. Actually expected, you have been partying alot lately, I knew it would catch up to you.... My young Padawan (for you Kosta.. lol), you still have much to learn.... Much to learn do you.....

20??? I won't even go there..... how many free drinks did she get????

A FOOL INDEED are you.....

You mother fucker...... call me out all you want b/c its time to bury your ass. I passed out b/c I had a rough night, extra shots b/c some girls wanted some, I couldn't say no and I paid for it. Hang w/ you lock? Your a Duane Reid commericial not a drinker, don't even tell me you can drink on my level.... stop

and change your sig.

"Just when you thought the bad posts couldn't get worse"

the fool I have spoken...

Damn you mother fuckers. I wasnt on my knees. I was the only one there with girls. (ask richie, george, chris and petey about the random acts of nakedness and body pierceings)

I left with 4 girls. Who's on their knees now my little shit talkers.

Richies got the bald head thing going for him but..... guys just aren't my cup of tea. Thanx anyway. So if you guys are done talking shit I'll see you all at Metro on thursday with a slew of females.(since you guys cant get your own I gotta bring em for ya.)

Later suckers.

Kosta (heterosexual) P.

aka The Whistler

Originally posted by kostaP

Damn you mother fuckers. I wasnt on my knees.

Im sorry but Kosta you were on your knees in the booth at the end of the night. The only other people in the booth were Richie and Petey. Thats a fact. I dont know what you were doing but I saw it with my own two eyes. I'll give you credit, you always have girls with you.

You mother fucker...... call me out all you want b/c its time to bury your ass. I passed out b/c I had a rough night, extra shots b/c some girls wanted some, I couldn't say no and I paid for it. Hang w/ you lock? Your a Duane Reid commericial not a drinker, don't even tell me you can drink on my level.... stop

and change your sig.

"Just when you thought the bad posts couldn't get worse"

the fool I have spoken...

I changed my sig, what you think??? Good one witht he Duane Reade comment, but you are not doing so bad yourself... or did you forget how John is all of a sudden you BUDDY.... Don't be PISSED just because I call themm like I see them....

YOU FEL ASLEEP IN THE DJ BOOTH!!!! nothing you can say will justify that, or change it.... LAME!!!!

I changed my sig, what you think??? Good one witht he Duane Reade comment, but you are not doing so bad yourself... or did you forget how John is all of a sudden you BUDDY.... Don't be PISSED just because I call themm like I see them....

YOU FEL ASLEEP IN THE DJ BOOTH!!!! nothing you can say will justify that, or change it.... LAME!!!!

pissed??? you pissed???

OK so I had a weak ass night. It was still fun.

Call it like you see it??? Let it go young Padawan learner... With all your anger your a step away from becoming Vader himself. I can no longer control you....

Change your sig by tonight or my new one will be worse...

Call it like you see it??? Let it go young Padawan learner... With all your anger your a step away from becoming Vader himself. I can no longer control you....

you could NEVER control me pal.... It was me controlling you.... SF, ROXY, EXIT, SACI, Cheetah, Limelight, every place we go, I am the emperor, and you are nothing more than Maul, just a puppet on strings that I control......

KNOW YOUR ROLE pal.. and we will get along fine....

LMAOOOOO

P.S. I will change my sig after this post, it was only changed in the first place, b/c you wanted me to....

the whole fin show?????? not by a long shot.....

It was more like the young girl running for her life....lol

Lock...... Maul is pretty cool so keep it shut my little Jawa....

that was funny

it made me laugh....

be careful though pal with that medication, you might wind up looking like Chewbaca if you overdose.......

be careful though pal with that medication, you might wind up looking like Chewbaca if you overdose.......

I had to read that 3x to get it... lmfao!!!!!!!!

Bring your ass to Jersey Thus. and stop w/ your Vegas hang over stories... Bring Johnny the snowman too...lol

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Im sorry but Kosta you were on your knees in the booth at the end of the night. The only other people in the booth were Richie and Petey. Thats a fact. I dont know what you were doing but I saw it with my own two eyes. I'll give you credit, you always have girls with you.

I WAS NOT ON MY KNEES.

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

Originally posted by kostaP

I WAS NOT ON MY KNEES.

I honestly have no clue what you are talking about.

Its quite alright Kosta. You were probably too drunk to remember. You were on your knees bowing to Rydell for a good set. It was a sight.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its quite alright Kosta. You were probably too drunk to remember. You were on your knees bowing to Rydell for a good set. It was a sight.

Damn, I gotta stop drinking!!!!or at least slow down...Who am I kidding?