Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where would you locate your genitalia?

wideskies

if you had to have your penis and/or (and? bwahaha) vagina located somewhere else on your body, where would you put it?

this is assuming that your partner has his or her naughty bits in the normal place.

it's actually sort of a hard decision. the current placement makes eye contact pretty easy. on the other hand, someone might want his dick on his chin for a good view of the.. uh.. action below. a lady might want her pussy between her breasts for the same reason.

i am.. not sure where i would put mine.

There's a joke along those lines...

A guy and a girl on the first date are kissing and petting and the girl asks, "What are you doing with your hands on my back? Are you looking for something?"

"Your breasts", the guy replies.

"They are on the other side."

"I've already looked there..."

Originally posted by resident

A guy and a girl on the first date are kissing and petting and the girl asks, "What are you doing with your hands on my back? Are you looking for something?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oooh! <takes a breath> That's funny!

For me it's an easy decision...

I'd place my dick in the place of my index and middle finger. That way I could use it in lots of interesting ways (and have a lot of control over it) while leaving my tongue free for other things. :licker:

Originally posted by resident

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Instead of my nose, so i could look and lick at the same time :tongue::D;)

See, that doesn't make sense to me... you'd want to be able to insert it while licking, yes? But you want to be able to lick the clit, so... you'd have to be upside down. Which would be nice... except that your dick is no longer where you'd want it to be if you're upside down. :D

I still vote for the hand... <bill & ted "most excellent" voice>most versatile!</bill & ted>