Clubplanet Nightlife Community

luz divina- JP track?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I have Luz Divina "In your eyes" but it is nt the clearest track, you can hear the words but it is not as clear as an original...But I have the clearest copy right now and it will be a while until the original is available

The original? If you mean a clean version(non-bootleg), its already out there. Tons of people have the bootlegs...and a select few have the untouched clean version.

There is a bootleg version which is live from Cancun and if you know the words it's not that bad. She did get signed and her album is SUPPOSED to be out by the end of Aug-hopefully we'll hear it at Tempts :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

if only i knew :(

BG

hey focker, you find that track yet? I asked around no one has it... must be spanking new...

IMO all the Luz tracks, once they hit the Jersey shore (if they do) will be a hit. Luz's incredible voice....Hard beats behind it..... Can't go wrong.

In your eyes I must have heard like 234989248 times.....

Its all about.... So In Love (into you) and I wanna be free. I'm feeling those 2 much more then In your Eyes, although all 3 songs are so old. The beat behind "So In love" is just plain crazy......

Ive never heard So Into You, but Free is a wicked song.....the bassline is bonkers and you can't help but belt out the vocal....

Jersey shore is all SF kids anyway, clubs will :bits: when Luz's sweet voice pours out of the system:devil:

BG

i have the cancun one....sounds like shit and there is a dub version that has minimal words...but got a request for it by one of the bootleg kinds in Seaside....and offered a heavy randsom for it....

If u hear any good new about the track let me know...hard f'n track t find....

Next track is the new REINA track....woooooo....a hot track...

Guest saleen351

I'M POSTING THIS FOR THE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME, LUZ, BOTH TRACKS ARE OUT THERE, I KNOW FOR A FACT, TRUST ME, JUST FUCKING WAIT A FEW MONTHS, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED I DOUBT THE JERSEY SHORE GUYS WILL PLAY THEM, IF XXXXXXXX HAS THEM THEN THE DJS MUST HAVE THEM...

;)

Originally posted by saleen351

I'M POSTING THIS FOR THE LAST MOTHERFUCKING TIME, LUZ, BOTH TRACKS ARE OUT THERE, I KNOW FOR A FACT, TRUST ME, JUST FUCKING WAIT A FEW MONTHS, BUT DON'T BE FOOLED I DOUBT THE JERSEY SHORE GUYS WILL PLAY THEM, IF XXXXXXXX HAS THEM THEN THE DJS MUST HAVE THEM...

;)

Shut the fuck up already you loser

:mad: :mad: :mad: