Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eddie baez ripped xs apart sat

After 11pm when I was making my walks between Merge and Temps, there was always a line. I anted to get my VIP card but didnt feel like waiting in line. I really didnt like the music that I heard coming from it. I will give it a try this weekend.

I have to agree...After memorial day..he left a sick sound in my ears..i just had to go back..Love the mix of "Feel the Drums" he played. never heard that mix. curious who did it. Eddie's Back !!!!!!! missed him since Tunnell days. XS mayed a good decision....much respect to denny also....

BAEZ........Keep tearin it up

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shay0105

I have to agree...After memorial day..he left a sick sound in my ears..i just had to go back..Love the mix of "Feel the Drums" he played. never heard that mix. curious who did it. Eddie's Back !!!!!!! missed him since Tunnell days. XS mayed a good decision....much respect to denny also....

BAEZ........Keep tearin it up

secret weapon did the mix, as far as I know no one has it... but ibbclubbing is on the case..... he should locate the track soon...:D

Originally posted by saleen351

secret weapon did the mix, as far as I know no one has it... but ibbclubbing is on the case..... he should locate the track soon...:D

LMAO!!!!!!!! secret weapon?? tell ibclubbing to keep investigating.. maybe he'll solve the case by the end of the summer.. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

FALSE!!!! ABSOLUTELY FALSE!!!

well sweet heart that is what I was told... Whether its right or wrong thats all I have to go on, so till someone tells me other wise that is what I belive it to be... some times I'm wrong most times not... all 220 people on my music list knows this..

Then who did the track? your an expert right?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

YEP and that's for me to know and "IBCLUBBIN" to keep investigating!!!! :finger:

Who cares, someone asked me If I knew so I tried to find out, the person who told me was sketchy so I still went on that persons words, but the point is myself and ibbclubbing trade tracks and bs about tracks all the time. I've never met the kid but I hear from mikey from Staten Island who lives down block from me now that he is good people. All the rest too, tyco,mikeynine999, brian1500 pipdaddy, ect never met any of them but we all love and trade tracks. So if I'm wrong I'm wrong, I dont' care, my mp3 whore days are ova... its gay.... if someone wants a track I send it too them. I've never heard the track, nor do I care, i'll hear it probaly this weekend or next or maybee in two years... so fucking what? get ova yourself sweet heart.... we all know who you know since you pointed that out many times, so we all assume you know... none of us care. I help run a music list, it grows everyday, but I do it for fun and for the love of music, hell even all the "EXPERTS" such as yourself didn't really know what mix of rapture was ripped off of kiss over in england!!!!!!!

the only tracks I care about right now are these..

like a prayer

in your eyes

dark beat....

I got 2 out of 3 and the final is comming this thrusday if the focker plays it I'm ripping it off the radio...

wow I'm sooooooooooo cool.... :rolleyes:

ps not one dj at the shore has dark beat.... but they might get it soon, and as far as I know none of them have heard it either but I have...... wow i get cooler by second:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mikeynine999

dam man havent seen eddie since the tunnel days the guy killed it mad props to him the vibe in xs was sick good times not to packed just perfect:hat:

This is just my opinion and many others who were at XS this past Sat. and MDW Eddie was sick.. Come see for yourself this next Sat.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

After 11pm when I was making my walks between Merge and Temps, there was always a line. I anted to get my VIP card but didnt feel like waiting in line. I really didnt like the music that I heard coming from it. I will give it a try this weekend.

Baez didnt even go on until 12pm, trust me..would have been well worth it to wait a little...................

Originally posted by skeemr4

That "Feel the Drums" remix is very new....I think only Louis Todaro, Eddie Baez, and Denny have it.

I NOW KNOW THAT LOUIS FRIEND DID THE MIX...ALL ABOUT THE BOOTLEG..AND YEAH ONLY THOSE THREE GUYS HAVE IT...BAEZ MIXXED IT OVER DERB..I THOUGHT THAT I HAD HEARD ENOUGH OF THAT SONG..BUT IT

SOUNDED AWSOME.... THE MIXING WAS SO ON POINT SAT.............THE CD THAT THEY GAVE AWAY WAS REALLY GOOD ALSO...IVE BEEN PUMPING IT ALL WEEK..