Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question. . .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm…its hard for me to make things “official†I’m very indecisive (you will learn to see that) ;)

thehype

bmw4jay

calebmandrake

lemondrop69

ceeotter

Jsen7

liverlips

Tizzah508, because she is my sister and I'll make her Pretty little ass play, and break a nail :laugh:

Anyone else I am overlooking, or wants to play :confused:

TYSON IS GOING DOWN

what exactly is it that you do mr. lips??... are u a clubber?? do you go to the shore at all??? i am just a little confused as to your reason for being on cp if you do not like guidos, and therefore probably do not go to clubs.....actually i am curious as to what any preppies do for fun if it isnt clubbing ( or playing volleyball)

I'm down for anything baseball, basketball, football, running, sprinting, fucking, volleyball, beach/water wrestling, dancing, all of the above, no golf, maybe getting drunk and playing miniature golf. :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

I'm down for anything baseball, basketball, football, running, sprinting, fucking, volleyball, beach/water wrestling, dancing, all of the above, no golf, maybe getting drunk and playing miniature golf. :D

:laugh:...Yo we shoulda done some mangled mini-golf across the street on Memorial day weekend. That course looked dope...I woulda killed it

Yes count me in....and my 'pretty little ass' is NOT afraid of 'breaking a nail'

The only problem is I want to be on the guido side!!!!

Also do you think Sunday is a good idea?!?!? b/c I know what I look like on Sunday's....if I come home ;)

Nice meeting all the new faces this weekend as well

Originally posted by bmw4jay

****YAWN**** I smell some sort of bet coming on. That will make it interesting. Anyone playing against me has there work cut out for em tho.....I'm sick when it comes to bumps . .on or off the court. :D

What a mess I can forsee!!!!

What ever happened to the whole golf thing?????:confused:

Originally posted by laurie619

What do you guys think about having a CP VOLLEY BALL game?

One of my friends where talking about playing, but missed his game due to his bro getting mangled, and well he got me in the mood to play* :tongue: may be we can even have it at SURF one day. . .:idea: so what do you guys say. . .PREPS vs Guido's :laugh: J/K

I want to play. I know a private beach right in Ortley where you can drink on the beach as long as it gets cleaned up and no one bothers you.................. You can have a KEG out there if you wanted to.................... :D:pint:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Ooohh...I'll play!

Laurie, we have to get Jarmenio to play!

Oh yeah, and Spy are you gonna play?? I wanna be on your team.:D

THAT SHOULDNT BE HARD. . . We will just have to get some goose he'll play. . . :laugh:

So its: thehype

bmw4jay

calebmandrake

lemondrop69

ceeotter

Jsen7

liverlips

Tizzah508

SPygirl

sexyinthecity

perns2002

Jarmenio <--HE HAS NO SAY, HE IS PLAYIN ;)

ANYONE ELSE. . . :confused: ITS IN Ortley. . . now to set a date!!

Originally posted by laurie619

THAT SHOULDNT BE HARD. . . We will just have to get some goose he'll play. . . :laugh:

So its: thehype

bmw4jay

calebmandrake

lemondrop69

ceeotter

Jsen7

liverlips

Tizzah508

SPygirl

sexyinthecity

perns2002

Jarmenio <--HE HAS NO SAY, HE IS PLAYIN ;)

ANYONE ELSE. . . :confused: ITS IN Ortley. . . now to set a date!!

Ok...this is gettin good. With Joe in its 2 teams of 6. That sounds good. Unfortunately I do not some of these people but thats ok...I'm either gonna be on their team or spikin it in their face! :eek:

Originally posted by perns2002

I want to play. I know a private beach right in Ortley where you can drink on the beach as long as it gets cleaned up and no one bothers you.................. You can have a KEG out there if you wanted to.................... :D:pint:

Intoxicated sports are sooo much more interesting!!!!

Anybody ever play dizzy bats???

Originally posted by liverlips

Count me in if its the Preps against Fags (grease balls). I wouldnt mind smashing a volleyball onto your sunburned faces.

COUNT ME IN PREPPY.....................

WHERE YA BEEN V.P. OF THE BUNCH OF PUSSY'S, THE BOARD WAS STARTING TO GET DULL UNTIL GROPPY THOUGHT THE WARRIORS WERE THE PREPS...............

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Ooohh...I'll play!

Laurie, we have to get Jarmenio to play!

Oh yeah, and Spy are you gonna play?? I wanna be on your team.:D

Hmmm...alcohol, flying objects, rules and regulations.......I dunno if this is such a safe idea anymore!!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by perns2002

Please do tell,

I love drunken' well anything.......................

It like baseball, kinda. You have 3 bases and home plate. you step up to home and drink half cup of beer. Then you have to put your forehead on the base of the bat ans spin in circle a few times. Then some one is suppossed to pitch to you. If you hit the ball you advance to the next base, but upon arriving, you must drink another beer!!!! I think that's the jist..... It's pretty funny!!!!