Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Action Park NJ???

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I heard action park in jersey is open under a different name.

Anyone know if this is true or not? Any info would be awesome!

PeaCe!

Yeah Mountain Creek. Went there like 3 years ago..freezing cold spring water and a rope swing that hurts like hell if you don't hold on tight :D

Yes, like totaleclipse said, it's called Mountain Creek. Last time i went was this past winter for snowboarding, and they added a Gondola and other new perks.

But i miss the old days of Action Park, especially the tube rides and the Colorado river , that ride with the big circle tube that like 6 heads get into.

::Sigh:: those were the days :D

if you ever went to the original action park DO NOT go to mountain creek....the water pressure is much lower and they got rid of the good rides....

i used to rent a bus and go there with about 15 heads.....when it was action park you could chain up and do what ever the hell you wanted....we then went the first year it was mountan creek and on the tube ride we pulled in about 3 lifeguards and all 15 of us were escoted outta the park....they even waited til our bus came...:laugh: :laugh:

I remember one time at the original Action Park, they had this tunnel ride that would do a loop.

The problem came when a 300 pound hombre came and tried to do it. The idiot's did not think he would get stuck? C'mon.

By the way, did anyone ever ride the go-carts or race boats?