Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alcohol, Entertainment, Food, Garments and Sex...

dgmodel

okay... i need a date for two occasions... one being relatively soon the other in august... one is to a wedding the other to a grad party... So ladies... you'll be provided with all of the above (see subject line) and if all goes well possibly some sexual activity at the end of the evening... Only a few prereq's... you have to be some what gorgeous if not gorgeous around the 8'sh area... have a great personality, and able to hold a conversation.... so whos up for it?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

oh no DG...say it aint so..tell me ur not on flyfag dot com!!

lol... yeah... like 2yrs ago... i won on flyguy, and sotoworld, then there was another... i forgot what it was... oh well... who cares... long story short thats why one of the reasons i have my stupid AIM name... get it... notice my name isnt even Sal??? oh well anyhoo... back to life...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... yeah... like 2yrs ago... i won on flyguy, and sotoworld, then there was another... i forgot what it was... oh well... who cares... long story short thats why one of the reasons i have my stupid AIM name... get it... notice my name isnt even Sal??? oh well anyhoo... back to life...

damn...isnt the male criteria for flyfag that u have to have 0 intellect ...massive amounts of muscles...and too much time on ur hands???

o wait..u got 1/3 :D

Originally posted by atomicapples

the reason why you won is because me and lisa kept on voting for you...

it doesnt matter how you play the game... as long as you win!]

(and btw, that was only on flyguy, not soto...)