Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bullshit

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LISTEN UP FUCKO, YOUR POSTS SUCK, YOU ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA QUOTING HERB. DONT HATE ON JERSEY CUZ YOU SWEAT US. YOU DONT SEE ANY OF US GOIN ON YOUR STATES BOARD AND DISSING YOUR STATE CUZ WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHERE IT IS JACKBAGS LIKE YOU LIVE.

WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA....PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHO THE FUCK CAN COMPARE SOME STATE FULL OF TOOTHLESS INCEST TRAILER PARK TRASH TO NEW JERSEY. NUFF SAID ON THAT.

I DONT CARE WHO WAS HERE WHEN AN ITLAIAN DISCOVERED THIS COUNTRY. "THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE HERE FIRST" YEAH...WELL NOW THERE ALL IN NORTH DAKOTA DRUNK AND SMOKING THE PEACE PIPE DOING RAIN DANCES DEALING MY BOYS CARDS AT THE BLACKJACK TABLE IN CONNECTICUT...FUCK THEM.....AS FOR AMERIGO VESPUCCI AND THE REST OF THESE FUCKIN POW WOW FACE PAINTED ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS JERKOFFS THEY CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT ON OCT. 14 WHEN MY ASS IS SITTING AT HOME ON COLUMBUS DAY....PEACE OUT.

OR SHOULD I SAY " PEACE, PALE FACED, YELLOW SKINNED APPLE SMOKER"

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

sorry. i forgot tsettos was god. my mistake. :rolleyes:

CAN I GET A WOMP?

I never said Denny was god, but find me another club that produces the same energy that you'll find at Tempts and I'll be sure to go there.

Some nights, just like any other dj, Denny is way off.

Originally posted by dgmodel

ahem... the highest per capita income is Connecticut... then virginia and west virginia... so buddy before you quote the census or whatever you bullshit your facts from... id double check them...

As of last year, 2001 New Jersey has the highest annual houshold income in the country, so you better read up, and as for Virginia, I don't know where the hell you got that. Conn. Is 2nd. We are also the most populated state, and rank third in terms of most wealthy communities behind Cali and NY. I'd take a lamborghini over a Vw any day.

Originally posted by vip-tech

LISTEN UP FUCKO, YOUR POSTS SUCK, YOU ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITTANICA QUOTING HERB. DONT HATE ON JERSEY CUZ YOU SWEAT US. YOU DONT SEE ANY OF US GOIN ON YOUR STATES BOARD AND DISSING YOUR STATE CUZ WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHERE IT IS JACKBAGS LIKE YOU LIVE.

WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA....PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHO THE FUCK CAN COMPARE SOME STATE FULL OF TOOTHLESS INCEST TRAILER PARK TRASH TO NEW JERSEY. NUFF SAID ON THAT.

I DONT CARE WHO WAS HERE WHEN AN ITLAIAN DISCOVERED THIS COUNTRY. "THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE HERE FIRST" YEAH...WELL NOW THERE ALL IN NORTH DAKOTA DRUNK AND SMOKING THE PEACE PIPE DOING RAIN DANCES DEALING MY BOYS CARDS AT THE BLACKJACK TABLE IN CONNECTICUT...FUCK THEM.....AS FOR AMERIGO VESPUCCI AND THE REST OF THESE FUCKIN POW WOW FACE PAINTED ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS JERKOFFS THEY CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT ON OCT. 14 WHEN MY ASS IS SITTING AT HOME ON COLUMBUS DAY....PEACE OUT.

As Always

:clap:

thats fine... thats your opinion and youre entitled to it... just remember IM FROM JERSEY!!!

i dont take this crap seriously...and i hope none of you do either... like i said earlier... what started out as joke is now turning into an ugly thread... lets just put this one to rest... and just agree that AMERICA is the best...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i dont take this crap seriously...and i hope none of you do either... like i said earlier... what started out as joke is now turning into an ugly thread... lets just put this one to rest... and just agree that AMERICA is the best...

LETS JUST AGREE THAT YOU AND BRUCE LEEROY ARE TWO PUSSYLESS REJECTS THAT SHOULD STAY ON THE NY BOARD.

UNLESS YOU GUYS HAVE ON OF THOSE TAXIS THAT ARE PULLED BY ONE PERSON.

YOU KNOW THE ONE WHERE YOU HANG ON TO THE TWO POLES AND YOU PULL THE LITTLE TAXI AROUND? I LOVE THOSE FUCKIN THINGS!!

PICK ME UP IN FRONT OF MY BUILDING AROUND 6 PM MR MIAGGI

REMEMBER, WAX ON WAX OFF YOU MOO GOO GI PAN MORON. DON'T FUCK WITH JERSEY CUZ WE FUCK BACK!!!!

LETS JUST AGREE THAT YOU AND BRUCE LEEROY ARE TWO PUSSYLESS REJECTS THAT SHOULD STAY ON THE NY BOARD.

UNLESS YOU GUYS HAVE ON OF THOSE TAXIS THAT ARE PULLED BY ONE PERSON.

YOU KNOW THE ONE WHERE YOU HANG ON TO THE TWO POLES AND YOU PULL THE LITTLE TAXI AROUND? I LOVE THOSE FUCKIN THINGS!!

PICK ME UP IN FRONT OF MY BUILDING AROUND 6 PM MR MIAGGI

REMEMBER, WAX ON WAX OFF YOU MOO GOO GI PAN MORON. DON'T FUCK WITH JERSEY CUZ WE FUCK BACK!!!!

its called a rickshaw you moron... and btw i didnt know you were as funny as were you clever... who says GOD doesnt give with both hands... obviously that person never met you...

ttyl chief...