Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will South Park Lounge Last????? Heres the facts

Will south park lounge last???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will south park lounge last???

• yes
    • no

South Park Lounge is a great place but the question is will it last? South Park is in Paramus and theres no other clubs in Paramus. Does the town really want a club there? Will cops be in the Paramus Park mall waiting for people to come out drunk and throw out DWI's? This all lies in the hands of us. Fights in the parking lot or inside the club? Will south Park be a new hot spot or will it just be a memory after a few weeks?

Cops in Paramus aren't that bad, they barely give out tickets. The town makes so much money from the malls, they don't have to. They slacked so much thats why Bergen County cops patrol Route 17 & 4. Back when it was the Dragon they were told to stay away from the place as much as possible cause supposedly there were mob connections. But it's been quite some time since then so who knows.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by slyonspromos

South Park Lounge is a great place but the question is will it last? South Park is in Paramus and theres no other clubs in Paramus. Does the town really want a club there? Will cops be in the Paramus Park mall waiting for people to come out drunk and throw out DWI's? This all lies in the hands of us. Fights in the parking lot or inside the club? Will south Park be a new hot spot or will it just be a memory after a few weeks?

Why don't you come and check it out!

Are you trying to get a negitive post in a nice way i wonder your motives on this post?

HOT SPOT I SAY!

i hope the place does last, i know the owner of the club, so for him i hope so, but in reality, i don't think so no offense to tommy and the rest of the promotions crew, and its not b/c of the work they do, they know how to promote. its because of the reputation of that area, when it was kokomos, alot of things happened, and the town does not want a club. i could be wrong and i hope i am. the place is beautiful, either way the place will def. be good this thursday.

good luck tommy d. and the rest of primetime.

Why would you post this.

Why are you always bashin on other peoples parties. WTF!!

I think it will last cause the people doing the party are Smart people and I think in the fall It will be a HUGE hot Spot.

Instead of Hatin on the party why dont you post something like

" GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED WITH THE PARTY"

I think it will last cause the people doing the party are Smart people and I think in the fall It will be a HUGE hot Spot.

thats the nicest thing ive heard all day. on behalf of tommy d. primetime. mark carucci & myself, Thank you!

jerry c

ps: " in the fall it will be a HUGE hot spot " MARK THOSE WORDS!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by binoys

Why would you post this.

Why are you always bashin on other peoples parties. WTF!!

Instead of Hatin on the party why dont you post something like

" GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE INVOLVED WITH THE PARTY"

Big Ups to binoy and a BUMP!:laugh:

Originally posted by slyonspromos

HAHA bon im going to be there all my friends are doing the party but i was also there on new years when $80,000 worth of jackets got lost and stolen and mad fights out in the parking lot and this was before the club opened up thats why i asked this. I hope it does last.

sTEPHEN LYONS DONT MAKE ME PUBLICLY HUMILIATE YOU ON THIS BOARD. WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE A LITTLE WEBSITE SPIN-OFF OF CP. AND ARE INVOLVED IN MANY OTHER PARTIES. PROBABLY SOMETHING ON A THURSDAY NEARBY WHICH WILL BE COMPETITION. WHY DO YOU POST STUPIS SHIT LIKE THIS. NEW YEARS EVE IS NEW YEARS EVE=AMATEUR NIGHT WHEN PEOPLE PAY A FLAT FEE AND GET RETARDED. IT WAS NOT EVEN A CLUB ON NYE. BACK OFF THE MUDSLINGING LET THEM PROMOTE AND LET THE PARTY BE. IF IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS IF IT DOESNT IT DOESNT JUST LIKE MANY OTHER PARTIES THAT HAVE FAILED(NO NAMES MENTIONED) OR SUCCEEDED.

DONT MAKE ME BASH YOU, LEAVE SOUTH PARK ALONE AND LET IT OPEN. YOURE ALREADY STARTING DRAMA BEFORE THE GRAND OPENING.

I think that a new Lounge/ Club is exactly what North Jersry needd. Nothing against Metro or Joey's but they have been the only thing around for a while. It will be nice to have some options on where to go. It is going to be rough since it is starting out in the the summer, but if it makes it though then the Fall and Winter should be a succuss. Best of luck South Park.:)

Originally posted by endurance

forget joeys and metro if you want upscale go to the other place in paramus on route 4 Carussos that definately has a nice crowd and is a good time

Carusso's is okay every once in a while, but if it gets too crowded the set up makes it so annoying. You can't get to the bar, you can't really move around... you wind up having people hanging out and talking on the dance floor because it is the only place with room. Sorry but that is not upscale in my eyes... the day I climb over people just to get myself a martini...

The last few times I was there I was in Vip and it was better, but still not great. THe Waitresses barely came around and so I still had to fight the conjestion by the bar... That is annoying not upscale...

Listen they are both nice places every once in a while to chill and have some drinks but more often I go there to eat. Lets be realistic... If I have money in my pocket , why should I have to work so damn hard to spend it. A nice upscale place serves you and makes it nice and easy to get what you want.

Don't get so bent out of shape, I have been to both places quite a few times... It is just that when then get too crowded it can get rediculous.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Listen they are both nice places every once in a while to chill and have some drinks but more often I go there to eat. Lets be realistic... If I have money in my pocket , why should I have to work so damn hard to spend it. A nice upscale place serves you and makes it nice and easy to get what you want.

Don't get so bent out of shape, I have been to both places quite a few times... It is just that when then get too crowded it can get rediculous.

i agree they are to packed but if wasn't like that than nobody would go true or not

:hat::blown: :blown:

i agree they are to packed but if wasn't like that than nobody would go true or not

:hat::blown: :blown:

yeah I guess your right... I personally would rather go on a night that is a little off. I mean not empty, but just not super packed.

forget joeys and metro if you want upscale go to the other place in paramus on route 4 Carussos that definately has a nice crowd and is a good time

Carusso's is a nice upscale spot, but the music is not that great AND the crowd is kind of lame... I think south park will alst...do you know how many clubs are open taht COMPLETELY SUCK that make it? I can name at least 15 off the top of my head...and i live right next to paramus and the cops arent really that bad...there are cops everywhere. I think it will give everyone a good place to go, god knows that thursdays there is NO PLACE to go if you live up 46