Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubPlanet DJs in Action on June 11th -- Show Some Love

Originally posted by snoozi8

GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB ooooooooooh give me those dark, dirty beats........ hey, is that the "Brooklyn Kid" font???? ;)

yes...*excellent* use of the BK font...

kristy i know you love those dirty beats...i'm bringing my filthiest, skankiest, nastiest stuff...

Originally posted by twiloguy

well, well, well.....looks like the chance for Bennett to FINALLY spin with BROOKLYN KID, is gonna happen...BUT AGAINST EACH OTHER!

I'm expecting a few nasty, nasty "tag" moments to come from the two hours we're gonna have behind the decks! Get your "A" crate ready Mikey!!! hahahahahah

(also, it's my b-day that night....so I might have to pull out the A+ tracks!) see ya then!

bennett

I'm bringing da 'A' game. It's gonna be a dark and nasty one. Prepare to get dirty...

i'll be doing a polkatech-house set..

all of the other dj's will hide in shame when my boy with the accordian jumps out and plays some dark dirty melodies...polka style..

-z

p.s. im werked up about this night..cant wait.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm thinking of bringing my more well known music with me that night.....more on the lines of the KTU music, you know like Rapture and Trippin.....

Then I could move into my more cheesier noise.

WAAAAA WAAAA WOMP

j/k

bring womp womp womp womp womp womp womp womp waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I know you have it... ;)

(btw, did you get the cds? they should be there today...)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I assume you'll be waiting for me under the DJ booth?

just like always ;)

you don't think Girl will be jealous, will she? btw, is she coming with you? (are you sure you want her to enter clubland... "worlds are colliding!!!!"

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Congrats on the party guys but 21+.......:(

I've said it once and I will say it again. It is a bar. So therefore we are pretty much required to put 21+ on the flyer. Now tell me something...how are they going to enforce 21+ if they have no bouncer?? Just come down and enjoy yourself. I really don't think you have to be concerned about the age limit. ;)