Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eyra Gail performing "HEAVEN" @ MERGE ........FRIDAY!

Hey whats up everyone! I wanted to let everyone know the run down for this weekend@ merge:

Friday - a special live performance with EYRA GAIL performing "HEAVEN" live on stage!

music by :TEO T. (MAIN ROOM) STEADY G(LEVEL 2)

Saturday - RICHIE RYDELL (IN THE MAIN ROOM)

DJ UNIQUE(LEVEL 2)

I also wanted to say WHATS UP to all the new CP peeps i met this weekend. I met to many to remember them all. Nice meeting all of you.See everyone this weekend, and if you are around north jersey, I am working at METRO THURDSAYS with Richie Rydell. Stop in for a weekend warm up.

george b.

Originally posted by ml2k1

I am becoming an alcoholic, but i won.............

With the amount of shots you consume in one night, I'm shocked that you have the ability to still bartend. But we have been noticing that you pour MUCH less liqour in your shot glasses/cups then the rest of us. :laugh: I know I'm going to get killed for that comment, but its true.

George, I will be @ Metro on Thursday. I will see you there. This weekend, I will definitely be at Merge one of the nights.

Hey sayno really nice to meet you also. Who do you think won the shots thing:D I am becoming an alcoholic, but i won............. Hope to see ya this weekend.

Can I dance on the bar when I show up on Friday??

Please!!!! (I know the answer to that already)

:bootysha:

Hey whats up everyone! I wanted to let everyone know the run down for this weekend@ merge:

Friday - a special live performance with EYRA GAIL performing "HEAVEN" live on stage!

music by :TEO T. (MAIN ROOM) STEADY G(LEVEL 2)

Saturday - RICHIE RYDELL (IN THE MAIN ROOM)

DJ UNIQUE(LEVEL 2)

I also wanted to say WHATS UP to all the new CP peeps i met this weekend. I met to many to remember them all. Nice meeting all of you.See everyone this weekend, and if you are around north jersey, I am working at METRO THURDSAYS with Richie Rydell. Stop in for a weekend warm up.

george b.

Shall we try this again?????:tongue:

Originally posted by unclebuc

Bring it on Big man......

Unlike the Sandman, I can actually drink.

Buc you can drink on my level and on a good night beyond but don't deny the fact that all my free time has put me back in the majors again....

Ill be taking it easy this Thus. but next Thus I will have my own driver so I will set up shop and shock you all once again...

As for Lock..... you don't know me.... let it go..... no one listens to techno...

Originally posted by thesandman

Buc you can drink on my level and on a good night beyond but don't deny the fact that all my free time has put me back in the majors again....

Ill be taking it easy this Thus. but next Thus I will have my own driver so I will set up shop and shock you all once again...

As for Lock..... you don't know me.... let it go..... no one listens to techno...

You in the majors......maybe in little league......But I'm a hall of famer.......Betty Ford Fears ME!!!!!!!!!

Hey sayno really nice to meet you also. Who do you think won the shots thing:D I am becoming an alcoholic, but i won............. Hope to see ya this weekend.

George, I have to stay far away from your bar because you always fuck me up with those fire shots

:pint::beer:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

George, I have to stay far away from your bar because you always fuck me up with those fire shots

:pint::beer:

George is scary with those shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we:love: him anyways......:tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Yes very scary and he doesnt take NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo for an answer

He had me Jarmenio hiding on that first Friday(MDW)... It's okay, I'll take them like a champ now:pint: I was lil outta practice:tongue: Just not those crazy fire shots!!!!!! I don't wanna :puke: my brains up!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

WILL BARTENDERDANFURY I MEAN DJDANFURY BE THERE THRS FRI OR SAT??? NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD THE SOCO/LIME BOTTLE.

i TTHINK IM GONNA START TIMING THE SHOTS.

If George lets me, I will return behind the bar once again this Saturday @ Merge. That is extremly bad news for everyone and anyone that is in my plain view. Just like George, the word "No" to me is nonexistent.

Originally posted by djdanfury

If George lets me, I will return behind the bar once again this Saturday @ Merge. That is extremly bad news for everyone and anyone that is in my plain view. Just like George, the word "No" to me is nonexistent.

Will you be dancing in the streets for us again???