Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i just found out my friend is gay..

I think this surpasses pointless and dwells in the retarded realm. It's funny that men who have something against homosexuals usually do so because of fears that they themselves are unsure of their sexuality.

Originally posted by nabuc1

I think this surpasses pointless and dwells in the retarded realm. It's funny that men who have something against homosexuals usually do so because of fears that they themselves are unsure of their sexuality.

Bro you shouldn't be ashamed to be gay. I'm not unsure that your gay.. its all good that you bat for the pink team. Keep your rainbow bright! I guess fagafocus doesent work??>

Originally posted by notallthere

Bro you shouldn't be ashamed to be gay. I except that you are :D

I'm not gay and you are right there is no need to be ashamed of it. You should heed your own advice and let some sunshine into the closet.

Originally posted by nabuc1

I'm not gay and you are right there is no need to be ashamed of it. You should heed your own advice and let some sunshine into the closet.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Come out from behind the winter coats!

Originally posted by notallthere

He is thinking about trying out Fagafocus a new drug that will clear up gayness in clinically gay people. Does anyone know if it works well? I herd from a few people that it does a good job with the disease?

djdanfury said he had a slight case of the homos and Fagafocus pretty much cleared him up......i disagree:finger:

BG

NOTALLTHERE=IAMQUEER

.....AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

LET IT OUT BIG GUY. MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND JIM HAPPY AND PROFESS YOUR LOVE OF SPERM FARTS AND JIZZ-BREATH.

I HEARD YOU TWO PIERCED YOUR LABRET'S TOGETHER WHILE HOLDING EACH OTHER FOR THAT INITIAL....PRICK OF THE NEEDLE(PUN INTENDED).

SUCK A DICK CHAMP JUST LIKE YO MAMA TAUGHT YOU!!!!!

Originally posted by kirklop

WHEN WAS THE EXACT MOMENT YOU KNEW HE WAS GAY?

WAS IT WHILE HIS BALLS WERE SLAPPING AGAINST YOUR CHIN?

THAT WAS FUNNY. BUT I'M GUESSING NOTALLTHER(ie: HASNOPENIS) IS REALLY TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF!

Originally posted by kirklop

WHEN WAS THE EXACT MOMENT YOU KNEW HE WAS GAY?

WAS IT WHILE HIS BALLS WERE SLAPPING AGAINST YOUR CHIN?

Shit that is funny.....

but i know you truly are gay to have even thought of that,. pretty gross even for me.