Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside weekend questions?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bjsil

We are headin to Seaside friday and sat. nights. Haven't been out there, so what is good on Friday? Sat.? What time do they stay open to? Dress codes etc/ Who's spinnin? Thanks CP HEADS!

friday teo t at merge

friday richie santana at XS

sat tsettos at temps

sat Richie Rydell at merge

sat Eddie Baez at XS

sun surf club all day till 11 when everyone goes to temps to hear tsettos. or I think merge is open on sunday as well.

pregame at the boo or phatcats. I think they started up again that on friday you can pay one cover and float between XS and bamboo, drinks are dirt cheep at the boo, so drink there then hit XS...

sat and sun stay open till 4am

fridays I think are 3am

wear what ever you want...

no more then 20 bucks to get into any club and most are like 10 bucks..

Thanks, now for a few more questions:

which is better on friday..I'm leaning towards merge

sat..I heard baez spin in philly twice so I'm thinkin temps would be the best ?

what time should we get there to beat the lines? looking forward to a HUGE Weekend!

Guest saleen351

Thanks, now for a few more questions:

which is better on friday..I'm leaning towards merge

sat..I heard baez spin in philly twice so I'm thinkin temps would be the best ?

what time should we get there to beat the lines? looking forward to a HUGE Weekend!

well I'm not a huge fan of merge, but you still should check it out. if I was was comming for a weekend i'd do this:

Bamboo/XS on friday, its mug night at the boo dollar beers..

Sat pregame at Bamboo then hit temps at like 11-1130, hit the back bar on the left right before the bathrooms and ask for ceeotter she'll take care of you....

Lots of peopel roam between all 3 clubs on sat night but if you want a guarentee on the hottest night its def Temptations... not sure if your ready for it though...LOL, its a zoo. try all of them, fridays are a little slow but none the less def a hot time... I like to chill on the balcony with friends early in the night at XS then go dance...

basically you can't go wrong...

Guest saleen351

does merge / temps have lists? Thanks again....Brad

no but I still may be able to help you..

On friday at XS back bar on left before you get to the bathroom, its the bar that is NOT against the wall, therefore you can walk all the way around it, ask for a guy named Cody from Clubplanet.. Tell him your on the board and saleen sent you, he'll take care of you, if you take care of him...

Next on saturday go see ceeotter at temps, back bar on left before the bathrooms, once again tell her saleen sent you and your on clubplanet, she'll take care of you if you take care of her.

next at merge, I've never met the guy but tons of people know the guy, his name is george, his screen name is mlk, I think, any way someone will post who is his, go say hi to him and from what I read he'll take care of you, if you take care of him....

we at CP stick together... Also hit Spiceys up on the board walk, ask for JBR aks jhonny black rock or ceeotter and tell them your on cp and they will take care of you... Beware your liver may not handle these people....:D

oh I forgot to tell you: DO NOT TELL THE GUYS AT MERGE THAT SALEEN SENT YOU, YOU MAY GET KICKED IN THE BALLS AND TOSSED OUT...

Originally posted by saleen351

friday teo t at merge

friday richie santana at XS

sat tsettos at temps

sat Richie Rydell at merge

sat Eddie Baez at XS

sun surf club all day till 11 when everyone goes to temps to hear tsettos. or I think merge is open on sunday as well.

pregame at the boo or phatcats. I think they started up again that on friday you can pay one cover and float between XS and bamboo, drinks are dirt cheep at the boo, so drink there then hit XS...

sat and sun stay open till 4am

fridays I think are 3am

wear what ever you want...

no more then 20 bucks to get into any club and most are like 10 bucks..

you really need to get a life!! You don't even live here anymore and can quickly read off what goes on. I just can't imagine why you can't make any friends in Miami...... :nopity:

Next on saturday go see ceeotter at temps, back bar on left before the bathrooms, once again tell her saleen sent you and your on clubplanet, she'll take care of you if you take care of her.

next at merge, I've never met the guy but tons of people know the guy, his name is george, his screen name is mlk, I think, any way someone will post who is his, go say hi to him and from what I read he'll take care of you, if you take care of him....

Two best bartenders on the BLVD.

:D :D :D

DO NOT TELL THE GUYS AT MERGE THAT SALEEN SENT YOU, YOU MAY GET KICKED IN THE BALLS AND TOSSED OUT...

Saleen,

No one from the Merge staff has any illwill agaisnt you no matter what you think. You are entitled to your opinion, even though in this case you are wrong. ;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No hes not stop pulling shit out of your ass Tsettos is there every Saturday and Sunday until Labor Day

I think you may be WRONG, because Richie is at Tempts. this Sunday....

Originally posted by neena16

Hey Dan...

Do you know why denny isn't spinning Sun?

i just started a new thread so there would be no confusion.

Hey Mrs.Piro I heard you are going to be in Seaside this weekend. Merge/Tempts? thats where i will be...

Where were you guys this past weekend :confused:

no but I still may be able to help you..

On friday at XS back bar on left before you get to the bathroom, its the bar that is NOT against the wall, therefore you can walk all the way around it, ask for a guy named Cody from Clubplanet.. Tell him your on the board and saleen sent you, he'll take care of you, if you take care of him...

we at CP stick together... Also hit Spiceys up on the board walk, ask for JBR aks jhonny black rock or ceeotter and tell them your on cp and they will take care of you... Beware your liver may not handle these people....:D

oh I forgot to tell you: DO NOT TELL THE GUYS AT MERGE THAT SALEEN SENT YOU, YOU MAY GET KICKED IN THE BALLS AND TOSSED OUT...

You would swear you are still ni NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!