Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prayers Needed

zeonstar

Hi everyone,

Most of you don't know me, I have posted a few times here and here but it's been months.

I just wanted to ask everyone to think of me and my girlfriend. We found out today she miscarried. She was a little over 3 months along. This was going to be my first baby and her second. I hope we can get through this... I have so much going through my head right now.

Thanks

Wow... I don't know what to say... :( Just remember that you still have each other and the other young'un -- you'll see each other through this, I'm sure...

If you want to talk to someone outside the situation, feel free to PM me.

I am fond of her son who is 7. He isn't mine but we were all going to be a family... everything was planned. We were going to be getting a place right around the time the baby was born. I hope we still will do that, but who knows when. Stupid me my girlfriend is in pain and I'm worried about when I can live with her.

Originally posted by zeonstar

Hi everyone,

Most of you don't know me, I have posted a few times here and here but it's been months.

I just wanted to ask everyone to think of me and my girlfriend. We found out today she miscarried. She was a little over 3 months along. This was going to be my first baby and her second. I hope we can get through this... I have so much going through my head right now Thanks

Im sorry... no matter what ppl say on here, or whatever cliche they attatch to this thread... wont make you feel any better, so im not going to sit here and type of some long winded passage, but just remember everything happends for a reason... and fate took its course... im sure itll work out for the better in the long run. Keep your head up!

All my best to you. There is a reasoning for everything. My sister had to give birth to her first baby - a still-born. She now has 2 kids after the first still-born and is preg. again. Do not worry about it, everything will be fine, just try again with better wishes. Just remember thank god it was only 3 months, and not 9. Good Luck to you!

Originally posted by zeonstar

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask everyone to think of me and my girlfriend. We found out today she miscarried. She was a little over 3 months along. This was going to be my first baby and her second. I hope we can get through this... I have so much going through my head right now.

Thanks

bro... i probably have the wierdest personalities on this board, the most hated, the most "what i would pay to see how it feels to have this thoughts run thru my mind for a day" guy... but this is the real me... and bro...

this may be something really bad, but always look on the bright side... things happen for a reason yes.. but for every action, there is a reaction... your girls next fertilizations... may equal twins?... who knows..

personally i dont know what to say.. but...

i hate abortions...

ill shut up now...

Wow- I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it's rough, but as this *just* happened, you don't need to worry yourself about what the future may hold- that's just too much to handle right now. Time is the only thing that will make this any better, and there's no rushing it, so just take it day by day. The two of you should focus instead on dealing with your pain and helping each other get through it. I hate trite cliches, but this one is really true- that which does not kill us, only makes us stronger.

Good luck and my best wishes for recovery go out to you both.

Just wanted to thank everyone for thier support. I'm not feeling much better and I'm going to have to work today... great I really feel up for THAT. :-(

I'm sure I'll be ok soon. I hope so. I'm mostly worried about my girl though...

I've been crying, believe me. I'm like a big blubbering baby. I've always been too sensitive. I've never had to deal with anything like this, so natrually, I'm doing it all wrong.

I found about all this just as I was leaving for work yesterday at 2:50pm. I called it work of course hoping I would soon get to see my girl, Stacie. But I never saw her yesterday. She was mourning, resting, and in alot of pain. I mostly talked with her sister to be kept updated. To make it worse, I actually haven't seen Stacie since Sunday. So I have my normal amount of missing her in addition to all this.

I guess last night they took her to the ER because she was in so much pain and she got drugged up.

I'm such an idiot. I just finally talked to Stacie a minute ago, she was hurting again because the meds were wearing off and I was dumb enough to actually say I feel like everyone is trying to keep me from her. I managed to upset her on top of everything else. She said I could try and see her at noon a little while before I have to goto work but that I wouldn't be able to be lovey dovey to her. I took that the wrong way too, dumb immature me.

As much as I want to see her, what should I do? Just stay away till she is really ready? I need to do the right thing here... no matter how much I suffer. I need to be the right way for all of this, I love her more than I could ever say and the last thing I would ever want is to lose her after all this because I didn't react right.