Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why the hamptons?

I suppose u are implying that there is some kind of selective sensitivity on this board...

I don't know about that, all I do know is that ANY type of racism/bigotry should not be tolerated on this board...

I can only really speak for myself, as I haven't personally seen any of USA's hate posts before, but I know I def. would have responded/uproared about it in the same way this anti-semetic comment was handled.

Straight up--it's wrong no matter how u flip it :mad:

I'm the first one to stand up against any kind of discrimination, whether or not it affects me personally. If anyone had a problem with what other users are saying..dont wait for me or anyone else to respond, be an adult and take care of the situation. I was upset about something and it seems to me there were plenty of other people who were unhappy about it as well. I wonder if enough people feel strongly about this, ICYHOTNYC will be banned...or if dave will continue and be diplomatic..i think it would serve him better to lose the business of people like ICYHOTNYC rather than the rest of us who wish to keep this website a great and peaceful place to be a part of....

I'm the first one to stand up against any kind of discrimination, whether or not it affects me personally. If anyone had a problem with what other users are saying..dont wait for me or anyone else to respond, be an adult and take care of the situation. I was upset about something and it seems to me there were plenty of other people who were unhappy about it as well. I wonder if enough people feel strongly about this, ICYHOTNYC will be banned...or if dave will continue and be diplomatic..i think it would serve him better to lose the business of people like ICYHOTNYC rather than the rest of us who wish to keep this website a great and peaceful place to be a part of....