Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny ways of getting someone's attention

SPYGIRL3

you mean get someone´s attention in the sense of getting to now someone you haven´t met before but you see him/her and want to meet the person?

in that case, be playful, don´t take yourself and the other person too seriously. almost everybody has some serious issues and problems, you have to make the exception, when you´re around it is positive positive positive. you have to be a kind of "holiday" from real life which you offer the other person to take. for example when i´m at a club and i see a girl with a hat i walk up to her, smile, take the hat from her head, put it on mine and tell her that it suits me much better than her :tongue: . playful/flirting/teasing is the way to go.

as for going towards a higher level, just up the teasing and playfullness.

important: also up the body contact (IOW touch more and longer).

example:

me: "did you know that it is scientifically proven that blondes (or brunettes, it has to be the opposite of her hair color) are better kissers ;)?"

her: "heeeeeeey :(! that´s not true ;) "

me: "only one way to find out... ;):tongue: "

haha, this isnt really answering the original ? but one time in spanish class my like sophmore year of highschool, i had some gum in my mouth and i was chewing it up so it's be all sticky and i was gonna peg it at my friend who was two seats infront of me, and there was this girl right infront of me and she had her head on her desk, not sleeping but i guess chilling so i was like ''aight money lets do this'' as soon as i let that shit out of my hand, she brought her head back up and that shit got stuck like deep in her hair, so then i was like uhhh...and played like i was sleeping. man it was funny as shit, oh yeah this other time we all took out 1 piece of loose leaf paper, and made sperms and whenever the teach had his back facing us, like loooking at the black board, we threw the sperms all over the room. haha:laugh: then there would be one that would always hit someone just as he turned around.:laugh:

One night I was out in a local bar and sitting about 8 peeps down was the cutest guy! Well I turned to my gf and I was like ooooooooohhhh look at him.. She goes go for it... and I was like we will see.

Well about an hour later, a few beers and a couple of shots, I took these long glow sticks that hooked together and hula hooped with them... :eek:

After I was done he walked right over and introduced himself! We dated for a while after that!!!!:D Damn he was a hottie!!!!

Originally posted by stacychase

One night I was out in a local bar and sitting about 8 peeps down was the cutest guy! Well I turned to my gf and I was like ooooooooohhhh look at him.. She goes go for it... and I was like we will see.

Well about an hour later, a few beers and a couple of shots, I took these long glow sticks that hooked together and hula hooped with them... :eek:

After I was done he walked right over and introduced himself! We dated for a while after that!!!!:D Damn he was a hottie!!!!

That is so cute!!!!!!

Originally posted by dcsglow

haha, this isnt really answering the original ? but one time in spanish class my like sophmore year of highschool, i had some gum in my mouth and i was chewing it up so it's be all sticky and i was gonna peg it at my friend who was two seats infront of me, and there was this girl right infront of me and she had her head on her desk, not sleeping but i guess chilling so i was like ''aight money lets do this'' as soon as i let that shit out of my hand, she brought her head back up and that shit got stuck like deep in her hair, so then i was like uhhh...and played like i was sleeping. man it was funny as shit, oh yeah this other time we all took out 1 piece of loose leaf paper, and made sperms and whenever the teach had his back facing us, like loooking at the black board, we threw the sperms all over the room. haha:laugh: then there would be one that would always hit someone just as he turned around.:laugh:

These are just random!!!!!!!:laugh2: