Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Merge, Temps And Metro

Originally posted by notallthere

TEMPS IS A DIRTY HOLE. METRO IS A CHEESY WANNA BE NYC CLUB. AND MERGE :laugh: THAT DUMP SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

THEY ALL SUCK SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING FAGS?

Guess we won't be seeing you then....our loss:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cigs

Guess we won't be seeing you then....our loss:rolleyes:

IT IS YOUR LOSS YOU FUCKING CIGARETTE. I HAVE 3 HEADS AND FORTY EYES AND A TAIL. :mad:

YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ME I WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING YOU EVER SAW!!!! NOW WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK SOME MORE PHONES YOU PHONE FUCKER. OH AND BUTTER CALLED HE WANTS HIS TOASTER BACK YOU FUCKING MEATBALL RIDER

TEMPS IS A DIRTY HOLE. METRO IS A CHEESY WANNA BE NYC CLUB. AND MERGE :laugh: THAT DUMP SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

THEY ALL SUCK SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING FAGS?

Temps is dirty and probly needs to take down those played out pictures on the wall. BUT the music is of the hook and the crowd is full of handsome men and pretty ladies.

You should come on down Ill pull you around by your piercings notallthere

Cigs!!!! What are you doing this weekend hun?

IT IS YOUR LOSS YOU FUCKING CIGARETTE. I HAVE 3 HEADS AND FORTY EYES AND A TAIL. :mad:

YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ME I WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING YOU EVER SAW!!!! NOW WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK SOME MORE PHONES YOU PHONE FUCKER. OH AND BUTTER CALLED HE WANTS HIS TOASTER BACK YOU FUCKING MEATBALL RIDER

I don't know what you are talking about....but it's pretty funny.

How can you not follow, Cigs? You dumb bastard. He said that fucking butter called and he wants his toaster back. You must be a god damn meatball rider, if not, I dont know. Maybe a paste eating psychotic with a wooden leg and a hook for a hand.

It all makes sense. It all makes perfect sense. I do not think I have ever read anything as more realistic and factual than that of notallthere. He knows what the fuck is going on.

Originally posted by stardo

Hi Stardo. I'm going to XS (maybe Merge too) on Friday...probably upstairs at Ceeotter's bar.

Sat....Tyson fight somewhere and then Tempts.

What are you doing?

YOU MUST BE CONFUSED FUNNY WITH BEING VERY FRIGHTENED OF MY MAD CRAZY GUCCI SUNGLASSES THERE ALL OVER MY HEAD AND ALL OVER THE TOWN!! LOOK OUT BECAUSE I HAVE AMP IN MY CAR AND ITS SOO LOUD AND NIGGERED UP!!!! ARDDDDRGRGGGGGGG

YOU MAKE ME SOOOO MADD AARHRHHRAHARHAHHRAHRAHRAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHH

BOOM BOOM ! IM GOING TO RUN UP YOUR DRIVE WAY AND PEE ON YOUR DADS NEW LAWN MOWER MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally posted by fleshfreax

How can you not follow, Cigs? You dumb bastard. He said that fucking butter called and he wants his toaster back. You must be a god damn meatball rider, if not, I dont know. Maybe a paste eating psychotic with a wooden leg and a hook for a hand.

It all makes sense. It all makes perfect sense. I do not think I have ever read anything as more realistic and factual than that of notallthere. He knows what the fuck is going on.

MEAN MEAN NEWBIE!!BEHAVE!!!:whip2:

Hi Stardo. I'm going to XS (maybe Merge too) on Friday...probably upstairs at Ceeotter's bar.

Sat....Tyson fight somewhere and then Tempts.

What are you doing?

Nothing in stone yet for the whole weekend.

Mabe Djais on Friday if Dookie11 is up for it.

Sat? uuummmmmm dont know but im watching the fight too!!!

Sunday I would like to go to surf and tempts.

Are you going out Sun?

Originally posted by stardo

Temps is dirty and probly needs to take down those played out pictures on the wall. BUT the music is of the hook and the crowd is full of handsome men and pretty ladies.

You should come on down Ill pull you around by your piercings notallthere

I GOT FIRST DIBS ON THE PICTURES!!!!

Jesus Christ, Stardo. If you don't like my posts, do not read them. No one is forcing you to not scroll away. Newbie this :finger:

:laugh: You love me stop it you silly little freak you!!!

Right!

Anyway....

POINTLESS? WELL MY POSTS MAY SEEM POINTLESS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAS A POINT? MY 9 FOOT NINJA GAIDED COLLECTORS SWORD!!! AND IM GOING TO POKE TONS OF HOLES IN YOU WITH IT AND YOUR GOING TO BE WALKING DOWN THE BLVD AND GIRLS WILL BE LIKE "LOOK AT SWISS CHEESE BOY I'M NOT MAKING OUT WITH HIM!!"

NOW WHOS POINTLESS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHOS POINTLESS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Surf on Sunday.....not sure about Tempts.

I will buy you a drink .So if you see me give me a big CP hug!!

Its my b-day on the 30th . Laurie has a volley ball game going on that day. Make sure you come down that sunday . :D

POINTLESS? WELL MY POSTS MAY SEEM POINTLESS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAS A POINT? MY 9 FOOT NINJA GAIDED COLLECTORS SWORD!!! AND IM GOING TO POKE TONS OF HOLES IN YOU WITH IT AND YOUR GOING TO BE WALKING DOWN THE BLVD AND GIRLS WILL BE LIKE "LOOK AT SWISS CHEESE BOY I'M NOT MAKING OUT WITH HIM!!"

NOW WHOS POINTLESS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty amazing how much attention pointless posts can get. Perhaps the uber clubbers want the drama.

Nothing of substance to say, cigs. Another dumb bastard clubber.

No, just don't have time to waste on your moronic posts. Don't see the reason to attack people with obnoxious comments.

My first reply was a joke....nothing more....you don't see the humor or don't find it funny...what can I do? Wait, I know, call people they don't even know dumb bastards....that's it! That shows your intellect!