Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD at Exit, whos going?

I'll be hosting the party ~ If lists are open that night (I forgot to check if they would be) It will be $40 on list - my guestlist name there is "Glitter". I may also be able to bring back advance tickets at $40 each when I visit DC this weekend. If any of you want the tickets reply here and/or drop me a PM/email at ReachProductions@aol.com and I will bring a bunch down and pass them off to you :)

Originally posted by malanee

I've been on Vixen's list a few times. Don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I generally don't cater to immature 30 year old idiots that wear vomit-worthy... would that even be called clothing? Too bad for you, isn't it?

Besides, advance tickets are kind of inalienable anyway - they're more solid than guestlists that are not my will to enforce :rolleyes:

Originally posted by patural9

Hey every one whos going up to NYC to se PvD next friday? I cant believe tiks are 50 fucking bones! that means i gotta shell out 100 clams.. FUCK. :mad::knife:

$50 just to get in to that hell hole, please I'm not that hard up to hear good music....then drinks there:blown: