Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/ 5

weyes

if you have an uncontrollable urge to eat junk/fattening food, a good way to avoid feeling guilty afterwards is to make sure to eat something that's really worth it. i.e. don't bother with that kit kat; wait for the tiramisu! i treated myself to some in-n-out today - yummmmmm.

tune in tomorrow.

i have a problem. my problem is that when I have those urges for something sweet I not only have the kit kat, but i also have the tiramisu. i more or less eat healthy most of the time but when Ibinge, its not pretty icon15.gif

(that the reason behind the cookie monster avatar)

i've always wanted to stop somewhere in the street with a cookie and eat it, cookie monster-style: crumbling it violently and throwing it at my face while shouting, "yumyumyumyum!!!" but i haven't gathered up the nerve - yet :D .

Originally posted by weyes

i've always wanted to stop somewhere in the street with a cookie and eat it, cookie monster-style: crumbling it violently and throwing it at my face while shouting, "yumyumyumyum!!!" but i haven't gathered up the nerve - yet :D .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO

i now remember when i was kid i had a cookie monster pijama and got the sesamee street record and it had the cookie monster song.

"C is for cookie and thats enough for me

C is for cookie and thats enough for me

C is for cookie and thats enough for me

cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C"

c'mon everyone sing along! :D

I have the worst sweet tooth ever. Just the other day I sat in front of the TV and ate almost an entire bag of Dove- Promises (that's almost a pound of chocolate!)

Not to mention pound cake, dark chocolate ice cream, sugar cookies, or anything w/ whipped cream. I don't know how I've avoided turning into a morbidy obese slob for this long?? :worry:

Originally posted by joeygk

Well I guess you would know------>Mr. I've lost 15 pounds since the Winter Music Conference!

its...all the ripped fuels i tell you..the ripped fuels! :worry:

actually it my new workout regime, i'm lifting less and running more

i need to get back on the "rave/club diet," myself. you know, not eat much the day of the party so i don't get sick or have to go to the bathroom :hey:;) when i'm at the club, :roll: , then not be hungry that night or the next day. i always lose 2 or 3 pounds that weekend. i just need to make some more money so i can get back on that plan again. sigh.

and cookie monster said a little something like this in "c is for cookie":

a cookie with a bite taken out of it looks like a "c,"

so does a donut,

and the moon sometimes looks like a "c,"

but you can't eat that!!!

i think the best workout out there is an entire non-stop night of dancing and partying. i think during wmc, i dropped like 10 lbs at least in those 4 days, a lot of it water weight, but eating once every 2 days or so certainly aided to the decrease in weight. I hope WMC 2003 comes around pronto.