Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What gym do you go to ?

I used to workout at mid city gym in Bayonne and now i work out at Elite Fitness Gym in Manalapan. Newly renovated, all brand new equipment, half court basketball, dance aerobics fitness room with a loud system banging some phat dance tracks and a cycling room with another sound system in it. Lots of cardio machines, free weights, weight training equipment, juice bar, tanning, massage therapy room and lots of space. It was an old supermarket newly renovated into a gym. $50 a month. :D

i work out in the morning at my job and after work at bally's in either woodbridge (which is the smallest gym i have ever seen), brunswick (off of 18) or i will try the one on rt 22 this week. i just moved to woodbridge so i am not too sure whats up here. i used to go to bally's in bricktown. :D

Originally posted by zerokewl

i work out in the morning at my job and after work at bally's in either woodbridge (which is the smallest gym i have ever seen), brunswick (off of 18) or i will try the one on rt 22 this week. i just moved to woodbridge so i am not too sure whats up here. i used to go to bally's in bricktown. :D

Ballys in woodbridge is right down the road from my work and is definitely the smallest gym i've seen around here. I hear the club @ woodbridge is good, but it's expensive. NYSC on Rte 27 is pretty good. If ya need info on gyms near woodbridge pm me :D

Xtreme Fitness is Edison has great equipment but the atmosphere is horrible. Bring some headphones because they dont crank up the music and bring some air freshner, the gym is full of Indians. Oddly enough, the have a rule where you must have a towel to work, though they dont provide them for you. They should implement a rule where all members shouldn't stink when they walk in the gym, some of the Indians are disgusting.

I may be heading over to Bally's on Central Ave off Exit 135, its on the way to my office and its not full of stinky ass Indians.