Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday At Sand Bar....Who's In

This Friday At Sand Bar in Jersey City

Come Experience a Night unlike any others

Resident DJ Manny The Greek

Opening DJ Joe Giorgio

In The Dome

DJ Roveen

It's time to get this party started the right way....it's that true summer feeling....Memorial Day Weekend has passed and now it's time for the Sand Bar Crew to start packing the place away every Friday....music has been great....crowd's been great...so who's in?

Friday night should be really good. I am opening at Sand Bar so I am looking forward to it. Hoping everyone is going to be there, it's supposed to be a great night. I am actualy spinning from 9- 11:30/12 so for those who are there, please give me some feedback. If anyone is interested in a cd, get back to me also.

tracks include

1. Love at First Site vs. This Joy

2. Don't Say Goodbye

3. Treat me Right

4. Feel the Funk

5. Sound of Goodbye (rivera)

6. Dove - Moony

7. Trippin - Rivera

8. Follow Me 2002 - Derb

9. Beat the Silence - Dj Isaac

10. Going through a prayer

Originally posted by joegio

Friday night should be really good. I am opening at Sand Bar so I am looking forward to it. Hoping everyone is going to be there, it's supposed to be a great night. I am actualy spinning from 9- 11:30/12 so for those who are there, please give me some feedback. If anyone is interested in a cd, get back to me also.

tracks include

1. Love at First Site vs. This Joy

2. Don't Say Goodbye

3. Treat me Right

4. Feel the Funk

5. Sound of Goodbye (rivera)

6. Dove - Moony

7. Trippin - Rivera

8. Follow Me 2002 - Derb

9. Beat the Silence - Dj Isaac

10. Going through a prayer

I'M IN I'M RALLYING THE WARRIORS AS WE SPEAK

Lets have a lil CP meetup at the sandbar friday. I know i've met piro8 once before @ SF via djdanfury but i forgot what piro looks like sorry but SF does it to ya. Anyone down for a meetup? time and place in sandbar?

Originally posted by Jsen7

Lets have a lil CP meetup at the sandbar friday. I know i've met piro8 once before @ SF via djdanfury but i forgot what piro looks like sorry but SF does it to ya. Anyone down for a meetup? time and place in sandbar?

That sounds like a plan...but I've never been there before so I don't know a good spot to meet. Isn't there a certain bar that cp's hang out at? I'll be with piro8....so maybe your memory will come back to you when you see him. :D

Believe me i met him for like a second and that was it. I don't have a clue what he looks like. He could be the only one in the club when i walk in and I couldn't tell you that it's him. Sandbar has many different areas and rooms and bars and all types of lil niches so i really dont know, i'll leave it up to u guys to pick and spot. Underneath the DJ booth in the Dome room is always empty. That whole area on the dance floor under the booth and near the stage is usually empty or maybe somewhere outside in the club would be good.

I'll probably whind up there this friday. Dont they have an area outside with just sand? We can have that volleyball game there during happy hour.

SOUNDS GREAT TO ME :cool: Hey Jasen may I be on your team :rolleyes:

LOSERS BUY SHOTS. . . :laugh:

Don't roll your eyes at me girl or else you'll be doing shots with sand in them!!! Just for that you can be on the other team so you can eat my spike!

cmon. . .:( I wasnt rollin my eyes. . .:rolleyes: = Questioning, Skeptical. . .ect in my book sweetheart* WE must of had a miscommunication ;)

Believe me i met him for like a second and that was it. I don't have a clue what he looks like. He could be the only one in the club when i walk in and I couldn't tell you that it's him. Sandbar has many different areas and rooms and bars and all types of lil niches so i really dont know, i'll leave it up to u guys to pick and spot. Underneath the DJ booth in the Dome room is always empty. That whole area on the dance floor under the booth and near the stage is usually empty or maybe somewhere outside in the club would be good.

What's going on? I remember meeting you for a second at the anniversary party by the coat check? I think. Hopefully the weather turns out better than it is right now or it will be a blockbuster night for me.

Tonight is looking to be very nice so sand bar should be at it's usual best. For those on clubplanet who will be there, hit me up with some reviews.....i need the reviews from the warriors themselves also....and you best be there, and let me know where we can meet up!!

Damn I remember meeting piro right by the top of the stairs near the cave on the 3rd floor near the staircase that goes up to the 4th floor. HAHAHA this is funny we have to different stories. But tonight I should most definitely be going to sandbar so if you remember me than you will see me. I'm usually hanging around the bar to the left as soon as you walk in the place. Unless you want to make a designated time for a meetup under the DJ booth in the dome room. I might be able to squeeze some free drinks from one of the bartenders for us all. :D

Hey Laurie I dont mind if your on my team its cool. :roll::spin2::bounce: