Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of wierd stuff have you come across lately???

Damn...the streets of NYC are nuts with all sorts of wack-a-doos and mindless idiots....you know we all have an interaction with one at LEAST once a day...

yesturday, I was in the elevator leaving an interview, and this messenger was like going all out to the Latin music playing on his walkman....I mean like, dancing and signing like a choir boy.. the whole nine....with an elevator full of at least 10 people...

All of us were laughing and snickering...and I could just think...damn...if this guy keeps dancing the way he is, we're just gonna plummet from the 19th floor to the lobby any second...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah...so i want stories...:D

I spotted this George "P-Funk" Clinton look-alike near Penn Station yesterday on my way home from work. He was decked out in feathers, ruffles, boots, even those Bootsy Collins eyeglases :laugh:

Also, i've been finding numerous hair extensions just laying about in the streets, braids, blonde and dred locks :confused:

Ok, the other day I saw a homeless guy walk into the E train with only his boxers on and shoes. There was another homeless guy on the train who had a big bag of clothes and he let the shirtless guy take some clothes out. The guy with the bag of clothes fell back asleep afterwards.