Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pseudo...

Originally posted by echostar

was pretty fun

wasnt planning on spinning but a voice in my head told me to bring my record bag anyway, worked out cuz i wound up throwing down for a little while

ron/bog/john = good sets!

Thanks for lying bro. My set was the worst ever. Didn't even know what was in my record bag. Spun 2 tracks I never spun before. Enough excuses...I sucked. Come to HomeGrown on Tuesday and I will make up for it, I promise.

Originally posted by roha3000

Thanks for lying bro. My set was the worst ever. Didn't even know what was in my record bag. Spun 2 tracks I never spun before. Enough excuses...I sucked. Come to HomeGrown on Tuesday and I will make up for it, I promise.

yeah ill be at homegrown but everyone always says youre your own worst critic or something

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey ron..bright side is...there was fuckin 10 of us there all night..so if it was ur worst set..no one even heard it

lol....pretty much! Even the guys at the door were harrassing me to bring in more females!!!!! ((thank god for Snoozi and SexxyH))

But...Bog...tight set...I kept hearing your shit everywhere I went...*gush*firsttimehearingBogspin*gush*

Justin, you woke us all up after a 45 minute NIGHTMARE!!!!! Good shit...nice and hard!

Ron, missed you somehow, but I have your demo, and you know I love it!

Jon, sorry, had to leave early and missed ur set...But def. next time!!!!! ;)

I have to go to work...still recovering from trying to help Jon and the "Russians" drink a forty so we could hurry up into Shelter.... ugh beer ugh

Shelter was unbelievable, Pseudo was a great warmup... missed Ron, but your demos getting worn out..

Bog--very niiiiiiiiiiice

Jon----bounce bounce bounce

Eric---nice to meet you good stuff there

Originally posted by marcid21

lol....pretty much! Even the guys at the door were harrassing me to bring in more females!!!!! ((thank god for Snoozi and SexxyH))

i had to drag helen out..considering there was a whole 10 of us there last night..im glad i did