Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/6

weyes

Tru-------->one of my favorite ways to unwind, is to go down to Key Biscayne (one of the islands in the Miami harbor) and sit on the beach and just watch the sunrise. You can hear the waves crashing, feel the sand underneath your feet, smell the wind blowing through the palm trees. :)

*I really need to do it more often.

Originally posted by vicman

i recently visited a freind and her dog humped my arm...it was not relaxing at all :(

Vic often speaks in code w/ the intent of hiding the true situation; let me translate. What he really means is:

"I went to some middleaged Crackhead's hotel room and she humped my harm.......it was not relaxing at all, but strangely exciting."

:what:

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic often speaks in code w/ the intent of hiding the true situation; let me translate. What he really means is:

"I went to some middleaged Crackhead's hotel room and she humped my harm.......it was not relaxing at all, but strangely exciting."

:what:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i got turned on :D

Originally posted by weyes

nature can have a very calming effect; try a walk in the park...

unless, of course, that park is runyon canyon in which case you are innundated with dogs and dog owners who can not control their dogs and the subsequent dog battles that occur...kinda cool at times, but not very calming, especially in the early morning hours of the weekend when your bedroom window backstops the park