Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

Originally posted by perns2002

GARY...............

I am going to kill you, your lucky I am a good sport

You You You.............

I just can'tr even belive this.

Wait till next time your digital camera makes it's way out, Claire is going to hold down your pants while I snap snap snap away.................. OMG I am going to kill you..........

:mad: :mad:

At least I didn't show your face. You forgot about that pic. What about the line up for spin ghetto t-shirts??? I've got the photo for that from the battle of the sexes. REMEMBER??? Claire will love that one.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

No I don't remeber, refresh my please it has been way to long. Did you get baby tee-s yet?

Let me tell you though

IT"S ON

Ohh your sooo dead...............................

come to Platinum tonight so I can snap some more photo's of you when you're drunk.

Couple of FU'S:

1.. FUCK YOU to my friends for not wanting to leave DJais last nite to go to Merge. More of my friends were waiting for me there.

2...FUCK You to the bartenders at Djais for gettin me hammered..Not really - had a great time

3. Fuck you to my roommate for just bringing my green hats to Djais and just leaving - not going with me to Merge. Bitch you were suppose to drive.....Damn you WOMAN!!

Originally posted by latinaz

Couple of FU'S:

1.. FUCK YOU to my friends for not wanting to leave DJais last nite to go to Merge. More of my friends were waiting for me there.

2...FUCK You to the bartenders at Djais for gettin me hammered..Not really - had a great time

3. Fuck you to my roommate for just bringing my green hats to Djais and just leaving - not going with me to Merge. Bitch you were suppose to drive.....Damn you WOMAN!!

were you one of those girls in the green hat? i talked to one of em for awhile, after she got done yelling at me for touching it without her permission. bad attitude on that girl. but a hottie nonetheless

Originally posted by pipdaddy

were you one of those girls in the green hat? i talked to one of em for awhile, after she got done yelling at me for touching it without her permission. bad attitude on that girl. but a hottie nonetheless

Huney most likely it was me,,, Im sorry. I was the spanish one with the furry "lamp shaped" hat.

I was pissed I couldnt get to merge...oh well.....Let me buy you a shot next time.

Originally posted by latinaz

Huney most likely it was me,,, Im sorry. I was the spanish one with the furry "lamp shaped" hat.

I was pissed I couldnt get to merge...oh well.....Let me buy you a shot next time.

haha....you little bitch. for some reason i love a girl with a bad attitude. i'll take cuervo if ya can handle it

Originally posted by pipdaddy

haha....you little bitch. for some reason i love a girl with a bad attitude. i'll take cuervo if ya can handle it

I cant handle Cuervo but I'll do Absolute Citron (if anyone has it).

Your on dude!! Like the hat????:hat: