Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The CoolJunkie Party Pass! Club entry just got easier

cooljunkie

Hey guys,

Today we launched our Party Pass, which is basically a card which will get you into nearly every Miami club for free before midnight.

No more worrying about guest lists or passwords, just flash the Party Pass at the door before midnight and you're all set.

The pass costs $5 per month and has unlimited use...

Check it out here...

Nick .junkie.

With a guestlist, your name may or may not be on there, with the card, the doorperson will see it and not have to check for a name or anything.

Plus, there'll be benefits to the card too, drink tickets and the like :).

Pod is right about the extras on offer, plus there are certain clubs who don't allow us to place guest lists or passwords, and we want to make all clubs available to our members.

Initially the card will add Opium Garden and Living Room Downtown to the existing clubs on offer, with more to come soon.

Plus there's the added bonus that you don't need to worry about signing up for the guest lists. As long as you have your card with you, you're always hooked up.

And as far as the cost is concerned, that's less than the cost of 1 drink per month to get into almost every club in Miami for free with no guest list hassle. We do have to eat you know :)

Nick .junkie.

We plan on making a little tour to make sure that the grunts working the door know what it is.

In the case of some doormen, we've had to learn how to speak chimp effectively, but we're sure the message will get through with a bananna or two.

:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cooljunkie

> Saleen

It works like a charm at Space... just like your cologne.

wait a second, your claiming it will work at space or not? and how does it work at space? what time, all events etc, cause I know for a fact these things NEVER work the way they are supoose too!

It will work for all regular nights at Space until at least midnight, and on most occasions until 1am. Come to think of it that's probably a better success rate than your cologne ;)

For special events it depends on the guest, but it would have worked for Mauro Picotto. The info on available nights will always be on our site on Mondays so that there's no confusion.

The whole idea of the pass is to avoid the kind of problem that you're talking about.

Guest saleen351

Ok, big how you doing for having a paypal system, but not many people have one, hopefully you will accept payment from other peoples pay pal for someone else, aka if I bought one threw my pay pal and could buy my roomates etc... (ps people, for those who don't have paypal its not easy to set up, it will take a week to get your account up and running....) so if you signed up on a wed your account will be good the next tuesday or wed... its a bitch!!!!)

some issues:

1. on or after july 1 is pretty far away...

2. can't have guests. see if I'm going with a crew I'd rather do my homework and get my ass on the guestlist so my crew is on there too.... you will run into big problems with this.. trust me! Better make it one guest like they do in some nj clubs..

3. I want my card to say Mr. Saleen351 Club God on it.... will that be a problem:D

Yeah you can order multiple passes on one PayPal then just give us a list of names.

It's not the best payment method in the world, but it's the best we have right now. In time we'll just process credit cards right on our site, but it's not possible at the moment, and the signup is pretty straightforward for PayPal.

Your issues:

1. The start date is around 3 weeks away, basically because we need time to test run the passes and make sure everything is totally smooth before you try yours at Space :)

2. Because of special offers, we need to know exact numbers of people using the pass, therefore no +1.

3. As long as I can fit it in the name bar, you can have it :)

Originally posted by pod

In the case of some doormen, we've had to learn how to speak chimp effectively, but we're sure the message will get through with a bananna or two.

:cool:

Please teach me how to speak chimp better to the doormen!!!