Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Review!!!

I had a great time, Met up with Laurie, her sis tizzah, Piro8, Neena, great peeps all the way and all your friends, DJDanFury & his boys, lemondrop, Brian1500, Manny the greek when me laurie, her sis and DanFury stormed the DJ booth through the kitchen and up the stairs to the booth and everyone else that was in attendance. I had a great time and looking forward to many more with all of ya's. :D Can't wait til July 4th weekend down the shore yeeeeee hawwwwwww!!!!!!!! Hey spygirl you wuss where were ya??? I'm gonna beat yo hiney biotch I heard you were sleeping tonight! :spank:

HAHA thats funny 'cuz at the end of the night DanFury looked like he was a 'lil lost looking for someone. Than to cover up his confusion he grabs my drink for a few and than continues on his way, lol!! :laugh:

Originally posted by Jsen7

:D Can't wait til July 4th weekend down the shore yeeeeee hawwwwwww!!!!!!!! Hey spygirl you wuss where were ya??? I'm gonna beat yo hiney biotch I heard you were sleeping tonight!

Don't make promises you can't keep!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::spank::whip::D

Sleep, what's that?????

Originally posted by clubplamatt

anyone seen DJ Dan fury? We left him there by mistake....

If anyone sees him, tell him the clubs over and it's time to go home...

I had an amazing time there last night...

met some clubplanet members for the first time...

LOL.......WHAT great friends!!!

:D:idea::blown::blank::hat:

What CAN One write about last night. . . .It was old friend seeing, cock grabbing (Jsen7), people loosening (Lemondrop/Don), M3 finding, Dee Da Det listening, GREAT TIME oh, and let me not overlook Joegio opening for manny GET SET* I missed hearing ya, but I saw Jessica, she still awesome :tongue: OH did anyone see that kid walking around asking for a ride to fairview, I wonder if DanFury did the same thing :laugh: J/K babe. . .I LUV YA ;)

It was my first time at Sandbar and it was such a great night. I liked the fact that you could go outside by the water to eat or drink...it felt like a big happy hour outside but then when you went inside it was just like being in any other club. I liked the set up...I will definitely be back there very soon.

I met a few really cool CP's for the first time..Jsen7(such a sweetie), lemondrop(you are one crazy girl) and clubplamatt(I met you for like 2 secs but it was very nice meeting you)

Of course it is always nice hangin with Laurie619, tizzah, & DJdanfury. :D