Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flowers

aboyfrombklyn

It's for my new "friend". We're not dating or anything (although there is something going on, what, I don't know). Her birthday is coming up soon. I figured roses would be too much. She has a picture of sunflowers hanging up in her apartment, so I figured I'd get something with sunflowers, but then the 1st bouquet looks brighter. You gotta look out for these things.:D

the second one... i was going to suggest either orchids or sunflowers, as opposed to roses but i never thought of putting them both together... go for it... just remember gestures like this, sometimes come off the wrong way if you do it too early in the relationship...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the second one... i was going to suggest either orchids or sunflowers, as opposed to roses but i never thought of putting them both together... go for it... just remember gestures like this, sometimes come off the wrong way if you do it too early in the relationship...

Gotcha! But some of my other friends from work told me they were getting her flowers and balloons as well. Thanks for the help!

different meaning from them... or at least thats what im getting from you... you said shes a "new-friend" and chances are theyve prolly known her for a while... and typically when a guy says new friend, he usually means hes trying to "get with her." but hey i could be dead wrong... what do i know... im just a punk kid.

Originally posted by dgmodel

different meaning from them... or at least thats what im getting from you... you said shes a "new-friend" and chances are theyve prolly known her for a while... and typically when a guy says new friend, he usually means hes trying to "get with her." but hey i could be dead wrong... what do i know... im just a punk kid.

HAHA! No, you're right. I know what you mean. I've actually known her just as long as everyone else does. She just started in December. But she's great to everyone and they already said they're gonna shower her with flowers and gifts. I think I'd feel stupid if I was the only one who didn't get her anything. What do you suggest? DG, you're the man!

no no... my bad... just didnt understand the situation... go on with what you were doing... i thought it was somehting totally diff. in my head... never mind... do what youre doing!!! id go with the second one. bam. maybe throw in a balloon too. lol but remember if you want to get with her and everyone is giving the same gift... i d make mine stand out a lil more then everyone elses so she notices... but thats just me...

what you should really do is this... on her birthday go over to her... make sure its in the morning and youre like the first person to give her a gift... go over to her, cup your hand and then fart into it.. then close it quickly, and then open it in her face... niiiiice!!! go for it... let me know how it turns out.