Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photos from Meetup and Happy Hour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bleachblond420

A word to some of the girls out there...

Before you go out givin a big toothy grin to the camera, you might want to consider using Crest White STrips...the gold should be in your ears and on your neck, not in your mouth!

Nasty!!

*singin*let the sun shine in .... let the sun shine in ......

I don't think I look like I have yellow teeth, DO I? I brushed with Colgate Plus White before I came.:D.

Like the way I came out in my Club regalia. But glad I am getting a new pair more fashionable glasses, and contact lenses soon.

Whoever took that pic. Your a talented photographer. I guess this must have been the person who posted those pix, who calls himself Teklord. If not, forgive my miscredit and pass compliment on to the deserving one.

Thanks Ghost for the compliment: I think the shirt I'm wearin, mostly makes me appear like the shizzle, whatever that means. You look a little shizzzlly yaself too;)

And Focus Puller, You look focused to me. Don't even worry about it.:)

now for those of you boo hooing about not being in any pics, maybe you are in this one, now that you could see it after some editorial enhancement.

Well, I tried to attach image, but doesn't show for some reason. Why? Well I'm an idiot to this system since I'm new... I welcome suggestions, instructions....

will try later....

I did it. :idea: Yippeeeeeeeeee:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But it's in my other post in this thread on page 3. The site won't let me post it at two places.

Please go and check it out;)

Great pics.. I wish I would have gotten to meet more people.. but I didnt get there till abotu 10:30 b/c of work.. well i had fun anywayz.. see everyone when i see ya.. :D

PS. my pic is taken in the bathroom.... lol.. i dont even remember who took it.. i saw she had a name tag on, introduced myself and she was like let me get a pic for CP..:laugh:

Originally posted by snoozi8

it prob was none of our girls have yellow teeth... but wtf if it bothers you enough to comment are you superficial or just a bitch?

LoL i think u need to loosen your panties a lil girl and let people like and think wut they want

Originally posted by hitokiri24

jeeez i wonder what i would look like mr. smurf:hat:

:eek: Holy Canoli, I think I was caught again: Behind Bill Burroughs. What the hell am I smilin at? Probably reacting to Scoob-e.:idea:

Oh, I also attached a re-edited version of that waaaay underexposed pic #47. My compliments. So, if you don't see yourself in any other pix, you might be in this one. If you are, Raise your spirits please.:D

A thank you would be nice too:)