Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn Club scene players

markizwhoiam

Originally posted by gebriel

what would be the best place to meet someone then?

i have had luck with meeting girls at the bus stops and train stations. especially when the bus or train is taking a long time and there aren't alot of people there. she is not going anywhere, and you have a topic to break the ice with-complaining about the public transportation system. it is very non-threatening, you didn't come to the train station to pic up girls.

a lot of everyday places can be a good place. i had a friend who once met a girl at the laundramat.

another place i had luck is at the coffee shops. i met one girl who was reading On the Road and i told her how i was into the beat generation and how i love the writings of kerouac and ginsberg.

well those are some of the best places where i had some luck. the best times to meet a girl is when you are not looking for a girl.

it's wierd, but that's the way it is.

I say be yourself. Girls have to like you for who you are period. If your not a player then don't act like one. Do what u want, every girl is different, every club is different. To tell you the truth I don't meet guys at clubs. Some of the best relationship I have had have been there a friend of a friend not a club. Clubs are great to meet "people" new friends but, I never meet a potential relationship there. It is just to east and people are just to scrwed up..... Drunk, drug wise. I go out to have fun and hang with freinds.

and another thing, don't really look cuz you'll never find her, and when your not looking she will fall right into your lap, hope you catch her

Originally posted by perns2002

I say be yourself.

that "be yourself" part doesn´t work UNLESS you REALLY are yourself. IOW interact with a new girl as if you´d known her for years, don´t try to impress her, etc. just try to treat a new girl like you´ve known her for years already, and that involves busting her balls and acting "natural" and NOT "staged" around her.

Originally posted by tastey

that "be yourself" part doesn´t work UNLESS you REALLY are yourself. IOW interact with a new girl as if you´d known her for years, don´t try to impress her, etc. just try to treat a new girl like you´ve known her for years already, and that involves busting her balls and acting "natural" and NOT "staged" around her.

what would u know your in germany

just kidding ^_^

Originally posted by tastey

and that involves busting her balls

what balls are u talking about.............

i am only interested in 100% girl not a cross-dresser

:D