Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/8

weyes

that old saying about learning to take a compliment is a good one, but here's an expansion on that: just because it's one you've never heard doesn't mean it's not sincere or based on fact.

tune in tomorrow.

sometimes a compliment from a stranger also hits the spot, 'cos its not like that person had to tell you anything, yet he/she gave you a compliment because he/she felt like it...now if that person is in a straight jacket, well that could explain some stuff :D

Originally posted by vicman

...now if that person is in a straight jacket, well that could explain some stuff :D

i don't know about that one, vic; brilliance can breed madness. and the insane are often very perceptive. seriously - check out cp's own smiley, and how sketchy he looks: :idea:

if you wanna talk about artists, most of them (or us, although anyone who says he or she is an artist is deemed pretentious unless he or she is paid to be one, in this country. but here's merriam webster's def.: "one skilled or versed in learned arts." there you go. peeps can take my b.f.a. and stick it.) are crazy. if you just wanna stick to painters, dali was considered a little jacked, and picasso went from a pretty straightforward presentation to a hella skewed one.

man, i wish i had your searching and posting skills, vic. when i try to look for anything, i fail, and i probably wouldn't be able to attach the pics right, anyway. i shall try tomorrow, though, i promise, for what that's worth, when i get home from work early :) !

:frust:

grrrrrrrrrr...

it put up only one picture, then renamed it (that one's not the cubist one - wtf?!?!?!), and i didn't want people to have to open the files; i wanted to show 3 pics, so i wanted them just out in the open... i'll see what i can do tomorrow, but, as it stands, i am a failure as a picture poster :( !!!