Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The music @ Tempts on Saturday

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

Schizophrenia!!! THAT'S IT!! YOU are schizo!!! Now I understand totally.... that explains everything about your behavior. Last week you said Denny played old music and you didn't like it... this week you LOVED hearing old school!!!

Keep Posting dumbass... you make yourself look better and better with every post! :rofl::aright::rofl:

Sweetheart, you'll be 28 years old soon.. you bash a fan of your friend. I saw laurie619 tons on of times at temps all last year... To bash her is bashing your friend Denny.... Not sure if he likes the fact that you rip apart someone that was at temps at least 15 times last year and has been a fan of his since she had a fake id... Ceeotter will back me up on this, I met spygirl and Laurie at temps threw the otter... What ever she said or will say, that is her opinion, right or wrong, she still goes and that my friend is why your friend Denny has a job... If she bashed him and stopped going fine, then hammer her, but she continues to go and continues to support your friend Denny.... You’re a disgrace as a friend and an embarrassment.

Thank you saleen351 :D But you don’t have to justify anything to her. I learned that they are every immature and blow every out of proportion. Maybe I'm not the DRAMA Queen after all...:laugh:

Oh and for the record I never stated that I didn’t like hearing “old school†music (that’s what Tempts is all about isnt it???), but with all the songs out there you think they would play different ones, I think I heard the same songs all weekend. . .Rather it was at Merge, Tempts, XS, or Surf ;)

Originally posted by saleen351

Sweetheart, you'll be 28 years old soon.. you bash a fan of your friend. I saw laurie619 tons on of times at temps all last year... To bash her is bashing your friend Denny.... Not sure if he likes the fact that you rip apart someone that was at temps at least 15 times last year and has been a fan of his since she had a fake id... Ceeotter will back me up on this, I met spygirl and Laurie at temps threw the otter... What ever she said or will say, that is her opinion, right or wrong, she still goes and that my friend is why your friend Denny has a job... If she bashed him and stopped going fine, then hammer her, but she continues to go and continues to support your friend Denny.... You’re a disgrace as a friend and an embarrassment.

Laurie619 is the reason Denny has a job??? WELL.. I GUESS THE SECRET IS OUT!! I thought I had heard it all! You're right Saleen.. you know Denny MUCH better than I do so OF COURSE you know that he dislikes what I do or say on this board! STFU already...cause you DON'T know. oh yeah.. and she's really a fan, such a big fan she can't even tell weather or not he's spinning!:confused:

Oh and ...what does my age have to do with anything??

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

with all the songs out there you think they would play different ones, I think I heard the same songs all weekend. . .Rather it was at Merge, Tempts, XS, or Surf ;)

problem is, every club is getting that way, no dj is the holder of unreleased tracks... What ever Denny has RS teo, rr, eb all have too, maybee a few here or there that one dj has but none the less its the same crap every week, you need dj like denny to turn it out, which he does, but there only so much a dj can do with the same material.. I go to space every sat down here and i hear the same tracks every week,, and when my boys call me and tell me what was played at the shore, its the same set, from here to there... thats why i moved on with my music this weekend. no one knows what mp throws down i had 0 track ids in 7 hours, my crew had only 2 ids in seven hours... :eek: :eek: :eek: how can any of that get old if you have no clue what it is and no way to id the tracks?

Originally posted by saleen351

problem is, every club is getting that way, no dj is the holder of unreleased tracks... What ever Denny has RS teo, rr, eb all have too, maybee a few here or there that one dj has but none the less its the same crap every week, you need dj like denny to turn it out, which he does, but there only so much a dj can do with the same material.. I go to space every sat down here and i hear the same tracks every week,, and when my boys call me and tell me what was played at the shore, its the same set, from here to there... thats why i moved on with my music this weekend. no one knows what mp throws down i had 0 track ids in 7 hours, my crew had only 2 ids in seven hours... :eek: :eek: :eek: how can any of that get old if you have no clue what it is and no way to id the tracks?

YEAH I GUESS YOUR RIGHT...BUT LIKE I STATED BEFORE I'M NOT A "CLUB RAT" I REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT GOES ON BEHIND ALL THAT CRAP, ALL I KNOW IS THAT MY FRIENDS AND I LIKE TO HEAR GOOD MUSIC* IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS SPINNING ;) oH and saynotodrama about telling weather or not he's spinning sorrrryyyy babe i am not a denny Groupie...:blown:

oH and saynotodrama about telling weather or not he's spinning sorrrryyyy babe i am not a denny Groupie...:blown:

when did the "WEATHER" get involved in this?? Laurie394739...Just so you don't get confused again, Denny (not Danny) Tsettos spins WHETHER it rains or shines!

Originally posted by clubangel

when did the "WEATHER" get involved in this?? Laurie394739...Just so you don't get confused again, Denny (not Danny) Tsettos spins WHETHER it rains or shines!

:laugh: I MUST HAVE GOT IT FROM "saynotodrama" and I did get his name right this time. . .;)

DONT START WITH ME clubdevil whoops clubangel :laugh:

So it just proves you don't have a brain of your own and have to rely on eveyone else...why don't you and your loser friend go try to steal more money at Tempts...what kind of fucking loser takes money from someone like that!

And it's funny how I confront your friend and she bends over backwards to kiss my ass and then an hour later gets thrown out for being too fucked up...losers.

So it just proves you don't have a brain of your own and have to rely on eveyone else...why don't you and your loser friend go try to steal more money at Tempts...what kind of fucking loser takes money from someone like that!

And it's funny how I confront your friend and she bends over backwards to kiss my ass and then an hour later gets thrown out for being too fucked up...losers.

*applause*

:laugh: :laugh:

DO TELL!!!! DO TELL!!!! :direct: :direct: :direct:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

WHAT???? PLEASE ELABORATE...I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THIS! :rofl:

Well I believe it was Memorial Day Weekend at Tempts (not sure what night) and CHUNKY (aKa Laurie9287439) and her loser friend were by Ceotter's bar trying to make friends. Cigs (or Tommy for those of you who have met him and know is the nicest most sincere guy) is hanging out with a bunch of people there and accidentally drops $80...he goes down to pick it up and Laurie's troll friend snatches its up....of course he is like "what the hell..that is my money"...the girl is like..nope...it was on the floor..its mine now..and takes it...fucking bitch....when it was very apparent that Tommy dropped it and went right down to get it...he isn't the type of person to lie at all and is not cheap..now Tommy really can't say anything to the girl...he told me the story so i went over to chunky and her clepto sidekick....Chunky says that they she gave half the money back and the other girl says they gave it all back....so i just pretty much said to the girl she is fucked up and a fucking loser...the girl turns around and starts kissing my ass and tries to tell me some stupid story....pretty pathetic that you have to take someones money in my opinion..oh and an hour later the girl got kicked out for being to messed up....way to control yourself!

That is pretty much it...so I guess my advice is hold your money close when the Chunkster and her crew are around!

:)

Well I believe it was Memorial Day Weekend at Tempts (not sure what night) and CHUNKY (aKa Laurie9287439) and her loser friend were by Ceotter's bar trying to make friends. Cigs (or Tommy for those of you who have met him and know is the nicest most sincere guy) is hanging out with a bunch of people there and accidentally drops $80...he goes down to pick it up and Laurie's troll friend snatches its up....of course he is like "what the hell..that is my money"...the girl is like..nope...it was on the floor..its mine now..and takes it...fucking bitch....when it was very apparent that Tommy dropped it and went right down to get it...he isn't the type of person to lie at all and is not cheap..now Tommy really can't say anything to the girl...he told me the story so i went over to chunky and her clepto sidekick....Chunky says that they she gave half the money back and the other girl says they gave it all back....so i just pretty much said to the girl she is fucked up and a fucking loser...the girl turns around and starts kissing my ass and tries to tell me some stupid story....pretty pathetic that you have to take someones money in my opinion..oh and an hour later the girl got kicked out for being to messed up....way to control yourself!

That is pretty much it...so I guess my advice is hold your money close when the Chunkster and her crew are around!

Are you kidding me???? :eek:

Wow...so I guess the moral of the story is not only do you have to watch your money around those Oompas...but your Quarter Pounder with cheese as well. Fat ass thieves.:cuss: :cuss:

(or in Laurieq0294573q9473297y's case your filet of fish)

I'm wondering how does one develop such a large belly from just eating veggies????? :confused: :confused:

OK NOW FOR THE TRUTH. . . and I'm sure CIGS, and maybe TRICKDADDY can agree with me!

One of my friends.. yes she found money $40.00 to be exact on the floor at tempts. She was bending down to pick up her pack of cigarettes that she dropped when she came across it. Now not knowing that anyone dropped, or where looking for it…. it she took it (who wouldn’t) Then when she stood up, and said to me “I just found 40 bucks†I was like sweet. . .and kept on dancing. . .then about 5mins later I was talking to CIGS…AKA Tom, and he stated that he lost money, and

(with me knowing that she found it)

I asked him how much. . .he then stated $40.00, so I then went to tell my friend that it was prob Tom’s she was nowhere to be found. . .so I told Tom, that I would tell her when I found her. . .so after about an hour, or listen to Tom, asking me if I talked to her yet she finally came back around I advised her what had happened, and

(if anyone as friends that are in college, and is a little drunk getting them to give up $40.oo to someone then don’t know is a little hard)

So, after realizing that she wouldn’t give him the money back, I just gave him $40.00 and I thought that was the end of it, but no. . .they kept carrying on the whole night about it. . .I WAS LIKE WTF. . .YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK WHO CARES STFU AND DANCE*. . .and now 3 weeks later I still see that people havent grown up yet.

Oh well. . .I guess you guys can be the judge ;)

OK NOW FOR THE TRUTH. . . and I'm sure CIGS, and maybe TRICKDADDY can agree with me!

One of my friends.. yes she found money $40.00 to be exact on the floor at tempts. She was bending down to pick up her pack of cigarettes that she dropped when she came across it. Now not knowing that anyone dropped, or where looking for it…. it she took it (who wouldn’t) Then when she stood up, and said to me “I just found 40 bucks” I was like sweet. . .and kept on dancing. . .then about 5mins later I was talking to CIGS…AKA Tom, and he stated that he lost money, and

I asked him how much. . .he then stated $40.00, so I then went to tell my friend that it was prob Tom’s she was nowhere to be found. . .so I told Tom, that I would tell her when I found her. . .so after about an hour, or listen to Tom, asking me if I talked to her yet she finally came back around I advised her what had happened, and

(if anyone as friends that are in college, and is a little drunk getting them to give up $40.oo to someone then don’t know is a little hard)

So, after realizing that she wouldn’t give him the money back, I just gave him $40.00 and I thought that was the end of it, but no. . .they kept carrying on the whole night about it. . .I WAS LIKE WTF. . .YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK WHO CARES STFU AND DANCE*. . .and now 3 weeks later I still see that people havent grown up yet.

Whatever.....you stick to your story if it makes you feel better about yourself!!!....regardless of the minor details you just admitted your pathetic friend wouldn't give the money back...hmm....nice company you keep...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

THREE WORDS... GHETTO WHITE TRASH!!! :stupid:

Awwwwwww.. and poor CIGS... he IS the sweetest!!! What goes around comes around!!!

Whatever.....you stick to your story if it makes you feel better about yourself!!!....regardless of the minor details you just admitted your pathetic friend wouldn't give the money back...hmm....nice company you keep...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FIRST OF ALL ...NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE PATHECTIC, WHAT IS PATHETIC IS YOU STICKING YOUR BIG ASS INTO PLACES THEY DONT BELONG . . .IT WAS BETWEEN MY FRIEND, CIGS, AND I . . .:cool:

One of my friends.. yes she found money $40.00 to be exact on the floor at tempts. She was bending down to pick up her pack of cigarettes that she dropped when she came across it. Now not knowing that anyone dropped, or where looking for it…. it she took it (who wouldn’t) Then when she stood up, and said to me “I just found 40 bucks” I was like sweet. . .and kept on dancing. . .then about 5mins later I was talking to CIGS…AKA Tom, and he stated that he lost money, and

That's not quite the story I was told. Actually, clubangel's version is, from what I know, the truth.

FIRST OF ALL ...NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE PATHECTIC, WHAT IS PATHETIC IS YOU STICKING YOUR BIG ASS INTO PLACES THEY DONT BELONG . . .IT WAS BETWEEN MY FRIEND, CIGS, AND I . . .:cool:

It's called being a TRUE friend..i guess you haven't found one yet!