Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need names of good songs to download...

Guest saleen351

mauro picotto - Live at Gatecrasher NEC (04-13-2002).mp3

mauro picotto - Live @ Partyservice Spezial Essen 10-05-2002)..mp3

will change your musical mind..... house is dead, tech is alive......

Originally posted by saleen351

mauro picotto - Live at Gatecrasher NEC (04-13-2002).mp3

mauro picotto - Live @ Partyservice Spezial Essen 10-05-2002)..mp3

will change your musical mind..... house is dead, tech is alive......

where have u been? just finding out about picotto, i guess cause the jersey shore wouldnt dare play shit like that aside from certain popular/known tracks in his type style...though house is hardly dead what about the other great dj u just found out about robbie rivera nothing but house there. depends what type o tech ur talkin about cause tech that jp plays sucks 99% of the time fucking boring repetive shit.

dood....saleen cracks me up....kid is on RR's dick, Denny's dick...Oscar G's dick....whoever........braggin about Jp's madonna track and Luz tracks and whatever

then he gets his first dosage of tech and he is like ITS ALL OVER I HATE HOUSE TECH IS IN BLA BLA BLA

house has been alive the whole time picotto was good...just because you only found out now doesnt mean anything else has changed:rolleyes:

BG

Guest saleen351

Well I just didn't find out about RR. Had his shit for a long time, but never really heard it in the clubs till recently.... I'm just sick of it!!! too much!!!! Hes a sick dj and a nice guy, but when I said house is dead, I meant it for me... I've been looking for a new sound for a while, I was hopeing for progressive to come back but it seems it aint, I'm usually close minded when it comes to tracks, so someone dragged me out and changed my world... I've been clueless till now.... Space with MP makes Temps look like Romper room too me.... No disrespect to anyone, djs, bartenders or anybody else over there, I'll still go there and have tons of fun, but musically you just can't compete with MP and his style... Its sorta, like when your board with clubs, aka the same tracks, the same crowd etc, this was soooooooooooooo new too me and i loved every minute of it...

oscar and denny have very simular styles, I'll still take Denny any day of the week over oscar, based on the fact that Denny just "works harder" always fucking with shit and always banging out mixes... Denny is still and always will own SSH NJ and for his style him and RS are tops in my book, but for tech, who is better then MP... Word is no one!

Hopefully we can keep this convo as a discussion instead of the impending drama, that I think is comming.

Originally posted by saleen351

Well I just didn't find out about RR. Had his shit for a long time, but never really heard it in the clubs till recently.... I'm just sick of it!!! too much!!!! Hes a sick dj and a nice guy, but when I said house is dead, I meant it for me... I've been looking for a new sound for a while, I was hopeing for progressive to come back but it seems it aint, I'm usually close minded when it comes to tracks, so someone dragged me out and changed my world... I've been clueless till now.... Space with MP makes Temps look like Romper room too me.... No disrespect to anyone, djs, bartenders or anybody else over there, I'll still go there and have tons of fun, but musically you just can't compete with MP and his style... Its sorta, like when your board with clubs, aka the same tracks, the same crowd etc, this was soooooooooooooo new too me and i loved every minute of it...

oscar and denny have very simular styles, I'll still take Denny any day of the week over oscar, based on the fact that Denny just "works harder" always fucking with shit and always banging out mixes... Denny is still and always will own SSH NJ and for his style him and RS are tops in my book, but for tech, who is better then MP... Word is no one!

Hopefully we can keep this convo as a discussion instead of the impending drama, that I think is comming.

ok...i dig :D

BG

Saleen thanx for the music on ag your the man that live at gatecrashed song is sick especailly after that south park part he drops that sick beat.

If you also want sick music go on audiogalaxy.com and join in clubplanet group, night club post group sicktracks group

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slyonspromos

Saleen thanx for the music on ag your the man that live at gatecrashed song is sick especailly after that south park part he drops that sick beat.

If you also want sick music go on audiogalaxy.com and join in clubplanet group, night club post group sicktracks group

I left the club on sat right before piccouto dropped some of his southpark tracks, my crew said the place went nuts, so when I heard this mix for the first time yesterday I went nuts, I love it when he Kyle sez "all german people are fucked up!" then the bass kicks in and you can hear the crowd in the background.... I'm gonna just rip that track and send it out... its that sick!!!! its my new style..... I sent out another set of his, its sick also.... I was on sicktracks, but way too many double tracks sent out... I love the cp group.... espceially with the new tech we are sending out:D

i'm sure BG will put his 2 cents in on this post...:blown: