Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Your Craziest Space Story Here....

sgtfury

its been almost 2 years since ive been going to club space...in those 2 years i have seen some crazy shit....my top three stories are....

1. almost 2 years ago...some girl was squating on one of the speakers..she was literally in a catcher's squat and she was dangling a glow stick between her legs...why you ask was she dangling a glow stick???...well...to illuminate the fact that she had no underwear on and that her privates were pierced in what looked like 4 locations!!!!:eek:

2. not really that crazy but i have to include it....last year at some point i was hanging out and i was really f'ed up...i started talking to this really friendly chick...i kept thinking to myself how much she looked like carmen electra....the girl i was at space with was getting really pissed so i said good bye to the carmen electra look alike....as it turns out...IT WAS CARMEN ELECTRA..WHO WAS IN TOWN AND HANGING OUT.....

3. and my third and final story...back in the days of the red room....with oscar g...that red room used to rock and it seemed that all the crazy shit used to go down in the red room....these two girls started dancing on the speakers and before you know it...a lesbo show is in full effect....and then more girls started joining in.....it was great....there were like 5 girls going at it...BRING BACK THE RED ROOM!!!!

I THINK I HAVE MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF CRAZY SPACE STORIES HAVING WORKED THERE SINCE OPENING NIGHT AND THEN FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF. (AND I GOT PAID FOR THEM)

I WONT SHARE WITH THEM AND REMAIN THEM AS MEMORIES BUT WHEN I DO REMEMBER IT BRINGS GRINS TO MY FACE.:D

SPACE IS OUT OF HAND IM SURE EVERYONE CAN HAVE A WILD TALE IN THERE. EVEN IF YOUR A FREAKING LIBRARIAN YOU CAN LET LOOSE AT THAT CLUB !!!;)

Originally posted by sgtfury

its been almost 2 years since ive been going to club space...in those 2 years i have seen some crazy shit....my top three stories are....

1. almost 2 years ago...some girl was squating on one of the speakers..she was literally in a catcher's squat and she was dangling a glow stick between her legs...why you ask was she dangling a glow stick???...well...to illuminate the fact that she had no underwear on and that her privates were pierced in what looked like 4 locations!!!!:eek:

2. not really that crazy but i have to include it....last year at some point i was hanging out and i was really f'ed up...i started talking to this really friendly chick...i kept thinking to myself how much she looked like carmen electra....the girl i was at space with was getting really pissed so i said good bye to the carmen electra look alike....as it turns out...IT WAS CARMEN ELECTRA..WHO WAS IN TOWN AND HANGING OUT.....

3. and my third and final story...back in the days of the red room....with oscar g...that red room used to rock and it seemed that all the crazy shit used to go down in the red room....these two girls started dancing on the speakers and before you know it...a lesbo show is in full effect....and then more girls started joining in.....it was great....there were like 5 girls going at it...BRING BACK THE RED ROOM!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH I REMEMBER SMILAR EXPERIANCES EXCEPT FOR THE CARMEN ELECTRA STORY... BUT FUCK YEAH !! BRING BACK THE RED ROOM !!:idea::comit::whip2: