Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/9

weyes

not eating to the point of dizziness is not good, people. one should at least have something to munch on when too busy to eat a proper meal. letting the body run on empty in little spurts leads to a general sense of fatigue and an overall run-down feeling after a while :drool: .

tune in tomorrow.

Sometimes when I'm really busy- I'll forget to eat and by the end of the day I'm really hungry. However, I can't honestly say that I've ever been so hungy I started to get dizzy---------->that's just ridiculous! :no:

sometimes in the morning, especially after i work out and especially when i do cardio or run, i wait until i get to work to have something, and wouldnt youknow it that there have been times that as soon as i walked in there is tons to do and i have ended up not having breakfast and not eating until 12:30 or 1, at that point i have gotten a bit dizzy and then to make things worse i end up binging at night :(

and there's the wonderful cycle where you haven't eaten and all of a sudden you are completely STARVING so you wolf down a ton of whatever nasty fast food is around, which makes you feel nauseous, so you don't eat for awhile and then all of a sudden you are completely STARVING so you wolf down a ton of whatever nasty fast food is around...

speaking of which, note to self: NO KFC for awhile...

ugh...

Originally posted by vicman

i tell you wahts nasty..Pizza Hut buffet and chinese buffet...after week of eating at those places I wanted to puke hardcore :(

pizza hut has a buffet? what's that about :confused: ? i don't understand...

ok, just an aside on the pizza thing - what's up with the free cheesy bread with marinara sauce that comes with the pizza now (or so they say in the ads) ? that's what pizza is made of!

seriously, though, vic, please explain about the buffet. me confused.

Originally posted by weyes

pizza hut has a buffet? what's that about :confused: ? i don't understand...

ok, just an aside on the pizza thing - what's up with the free cheesy bread with marinara sauce that comes with the pizza now (or so they say in the ads) ? that's what pizza is made of!

seriously, though, vic, please explain about the buffet. me confused.

i think that certain Pizza Huts have buffets. when I first saw it it seemd weird to me, but it was there. I was working on this study interbiewing old folks in St. Petersburg, FL and there were tons od chinese buffets and a couple of pizza huts with buffets as well. I think maybe because of the population living in the area (lots of old people) their market analysis indicated that a buffet would be a good idea.

for a whole week we either ate, chinese, or pizza hut buffet. fortunately, after that week, they moved us to Clearwater, FL which has much better restyaurants.

the pizza was nasty, along with their sides of potato salad, macaroni sdalad, jello, jello pudding, cookies, ughhhh.....:(

you know, i actually like the cheesy bread better than the pizza. at least in a regular pizza hut, dominoes pizza type of joint. i hate the thick bready oily crust, so at least with the cheesy bread, well you know its supposed to be cheesy and bready.

i just got used to a good pizza with a thin crust, one where you can taste all the ingeridients. good italian type of pizza. and what the deal with taco bell and their mexican pizaa!?!? that stuff looks nasty.

aaahhhh. now i get it; side dishes like macaroni salad. i was just thinking that a buffet of all pizza was just too bizarre (people'd just order pizza by the slice, like they normally do, if they wanted different kinds.).

i don't eat pizza now that i've moved out here; i haven't found any worth eating :( . when i go home i always make sure to have some. i'm not trying to be elitist about it; i don't have mexican food when i'm in nyc, either ;) .

which brings to mind: i have absolutely no idea what "mexican pizza" is! and i think i've eaten at taco hell less than thrice my whole life. that place literally made me sick.

Originally posted by weyes

which brings to mind: i have absolutely no idea what "mexican pizza" is! and i think i've eaten at taco hell less than thrice my whole life. that place literally made me sick.

same here. what they call a mexican pizza is like 2 crispy corn tortillas and they put like a meat filling with the werks (sour cream, cheese, cheese and more chese witha few dices of tomato) in between the 2 tortillas and then repeat it at the top and top it off with more cheese. ugh ....

as for the pizza, yeah i can understand, the only place in dc that has pizza that is worth eating is bertucci's, could be better, but when i'm desperate, bertucci's certainly satisfies my craving pretty well.