Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy set

Jarvats, when KTU said they were broadcausting live from Roxy. They just send Vic Latino to be there to promote Roxy. They didn't broadcast Vicious and Rizzo over the radio. Usually some DJ sends KTU music and they play it over the air on Saturday. I think from 8pm to 2am, they have Riddler, Louie Devito and Scribble mix stuff for KTU. Buts its not live. It was taped during the week and KTU plays it on Saturday night. KTU sometimes has Vicious play house music for them on Saturday night. You should have heard the Vicious music on January 1rst on KTU. He was mixing for 2 hours on New Years night. I wish i would have taped that mix. I was driving home. It was awesome house music.

well i think you might be wrong on that cause my boy that stayed home said he was listening to KTU and he gave me some track Ids that were played at roxy they were doing a live broadcast for at least on hour and im sure about that

First, Let me start off by saying that im REALLY glad you had a great time!!... The reviews have just been overwhelming. The crowd response was nothing but amazing from that night!

Heres a brief list of songs:

1-i am the drum-organized style

2-48 hours

3-no doubt -hella good -roger s mix

4-spartak-swallows&amazons

5-mochico

6-robbie rivera-funk-a-tron

7-pimp-the light

8-praha-shake baby

9-kmc-i feel so fine

10superdrum-part2

Last but not least, Dj Mike Rizzo had an amazing time himself because he really enjoyed spinning for you guys!

He wants everyone to know that he appreciates all the support on Friday!

You can also Email me with any further questions or comments, or just drop me a line and i will keep u further updated about any new upcoming events that Mike Rizzo will be spinning, ... (or email me if u would like to be placed on Mike Rizzo's VIP guest list for upcoming events)

Email address: ilicitstyle@aol.com (by the way my name is *Elle*<3)

once again, THANX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! :dj:

<3 Elle

Originally posted by embodiedhate

You must be proud. Isn't there a rail somewhere that you should be doing?

Do I know you? I think not so keep your mouth shut. I don't see anything wrong with the statement I made. If you happen to have a problem with it, then state what that may be rather than making slanderous attacks.