Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl is not getting a liquor licence. Why change name

Originally posted by misskittie

But that's too hard to do honey~ :tongue:

Even though I read the whole damn thing....:idea:

seriously....fucking dude rambles on forever damn drama queen. shutup and play some records bitch.

Originally posted by dr0ne

seriously....fucking dude rambles on forever damn drama queen. shutup and play some records bitch.

Yea, I hear ya but I thought the read was well worth it. I personally dont care much for his incessant rambling when *in* the club but I did enjoy what he had to say. He did repeat himself quite a few times, which could have been omitted, but with some of the brainless, hard heads that we have clubbing anymore, repetition is necessary.

But the name change and such is in there and if we really care about anything revoling around our scene as well as the club and such, you'd take the time to listen to him and hear what he has to say. I respect the guy tremendously so I took the time to read what he took the time to put down. But that's me and not the rest of the world. I just care too much about that place to not be interested to read from opening to closing.

~kAt~ x0x

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea, I hear ya but I thought the read was well worth it. I personally dont care much for his incessant rambling when *in* the club but I did enjoy what he had to say. He did repeat himself quite a few times, which could have been omitted, but with some of the brainless, hard heads that we have clubbing anymore, repetition is necessary.

But the name change and such is in there and if we really care about anything revoling around our scene as well as the club and such, you'd take the time to listen to him and hear what he has to say. I respect the guy tremendously so I took the time to read what he took the time to put down. But that's me and not the rest of the world. I just care too much about that place to not be interested to read from opening to closing.

~kAt~ x0x

just the flow of the whole thing sounded like some mamacita waving her finger around and shaking her ass to the rhythm of her bitching.

Originally posted by bleachblond420

Why can't the rest of your clones think like you? They seem to love Vinyl...damn man, can't you convince your meathead buddies to hate Vinyl like you do??

:: thinks back to 2 years ago when Vinyl had the best crowd in the world ::

Sorry, I'm a just a jaded ol' Vinyl head...don't mind me.

Name some people from back in the day at Vinyl that you used to know.

Originally posted by dr0ne

just the flow of the whole thing sounded like some mamacita waving her finger around and shaking her ass to the rhythm of her bitching.

LOL Thats amusing considering I am 100% MICK! :D:tongue::laugh: More like "jersey attitude" if anything! ;)