Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone give me a review for TEMPS Sunday

Originally posted by neena16

I wasn't there Sun but I was just thinking whoever went to Temps Sun probably called in sick this morning...:drool:

NOT ME!!! I got home at 5:00am and made it to work by 9:30am. Had a great time last night... Definitely not the same without Denny, but I had an amazing time last night...Richie was awesome... SHINY DISCO BALLS!!! :D

Yeah I wanted to stay for Surf but I just couldn't handle it...I felt like I was hit by a MAC TRUCK :bits: when i woke up on Sun...I had a pretty rough weekend...went to Sandbar fri...then to DJais all day on Sat...then went to Merge...then finished off the night at TEMPS...if I went to surf I would of been such a grump.

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah I wanted to stay for Surf but I just couldn't handle it...I felt like I was hit by a MAC TRUCK :bits: when i woke up on Sun...I had a pretty rough weekend...went to Sandbar fri...then to DJais all day on Sat...then went to Merge...then finished off the night at TEMPS...if I went to surf I would of been such a grump.

you WARRIOR:flame:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well I bet TEMPS wasnt the same with Denny not being there...How was Richie Santana......

OH WOW* I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS RS. . He's really good :D I COULDNT FATHOM HOW MANY PEOPLE GO OUT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT!! IT WAS CROWDED, BUT TOO MANY GIRLS. . .:laugh:

Well I bet TEMPS wasnt the same with Denny not being there...How was Richie Santana......

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS......DENNY, PLEASE COME HOME!!

AND LATINAZEE...STAY AT THE SURFCLUB WITH YOUR FRIGGIN 007 SHOTS. 4 BACK TO BACK SHOTS....ALMOST CHOKED ME!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS......DENNY, PLEASE COME HOME!!

AND LATINAZEE...STAY AT THE SURFCLUB WITH YOUR FRIGGIN 007 SHOTS. 4 BACK TO BACK SHOTS....ALMOST CHOKED ME!!!

hey tech stop coming down on Sundays the back is not the same...Warriors have been slcking Saturday night appearances but you missed probably the best night yet of the summer Denny played "My love is your love" for 30-45 mins sick night felt like Labor Day with the energy

hey tech stop coming down on Sundays the back is not the same...Warriors have been slcking Saturday night appearances but you missed probably the best night yet of the summer Denny played "My love is your love" for 30-45 mins sick night felt like Labor Day with the energy

VIPTech hates My Love Is Your Love, so that won't work, did Denny mix it with Nightmare?

I'D RATHER HEAR HIM PLAY " ICE ICE BABY " BEFORE MLIYL. THAT SONG IS STRAIGHT UP CORNY YOU LITTLE BAD ASS CHICKIN CHOKER

Richie played AWESOME Sunday, PLayed Sick Beats.

Denny Played My Love with The Accapella of I wanna Dance over the intro. Then looped it a couple times, etc...... he WORKED the track to the Fullest. Great Weekend of music at Tempts.

PERSONALLY I WAS NOT THAT IMPRESSED WITH RICHIE SANTANA. IT SEEMED LIKE HE TRIED TO BE DENNY FROM TIME TO TIME BUT WAS'NT CUTTIN IT. HE IS DEFINITELY AN EXCELLENT DJ BUT WAS TRYING TO HARD TO CATER TO THE TEMPTS CROWD. THE PLACE WAS PACKED AND THE ENERGY WAS DEFINITELY THERE. ALL TOGETHER A GOOD NIGHT.

AND NO I DID NOT MAKE IT TO WORK ON MONDAY. SEASIDE DAN SET UP HIS DJ EQUIPMENT AND WE WERE RIPPIN IT UP ALL DAY AT THE CONDO TILL THE COPS CAME AND GAVE US A TICKET.

YOU MISSED A GREAT TIME BADASS.

Originally posted by stiffler

PERSONALLY I WAS NOT THAT IMPRESSED WITH RICHIE SANTANA. IT SEEMED LIKE HE TRIED TO BE DENNY FROM TIME TO TIME BUT WAS'NT CUTTIN IT. HE IS DEFINITELY AN EXCELLENT DJ BUT WAS TRYING TO HARD TO CATER TO THE TEMPTS CROWD. THE PLACE WAS PACKED AND THE ENERGY WAS DEFINITELY THERE. ALL TOGETHER A GOOD NIGHT.

AND NO I DID NOT MAKE IT TO WORK ON MONDAY. SEASIDE DAN SET UP HIS DJ EQUIPMENT AND WE WERE RIPPIN IT UP ALL DAY AT THE CONDO TILL THE COPS CAME AND GAVE US A TICKET.

YOU MISSED A GREAT TIME BADASS.

No One ripps it up like DJ Fugaze

where did he set up the equipment

on their porch..........it was pretty sick, even though the shore was pretty dead........just as people started coming over to hang a cop pulled up....................all together we had a great time for a monday........now today i'm hurting