Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've loved breaks for years and didn't even know it!

I must say this weekend was a real eye opener for me.

First off, Friday night, Bassbin Twins at Buzz. 'nuf said.

Then, Sunday afternoon, we're listening to Northern Exposure Eastcoast Edition at Wideskies' house, and I ask how people would classify it. The answer -- breaks.

It never occured to me that Northern Exposure is a progressive breaks series... but once it was pointed out, it was so obvious. Northern Exposure is one of my favorite CDs of all time. Sooo... I've loved breaks for years without even knowing it. And all this time I've been telling people that I don't like breaks -- WTF?

I have a lot to learn. :)

EDIT: Oh, and the 2-step area at Starscape kicked ass, too.

Originally posted by shook

does any 1 else besides me think hoke and joe g ther boy brick and that wildski girl all need lifes and all should jump in a car and drive off a bridge :blown:

we didn't drive off a bridge, but we weaved through traffic at 120+mph with a corvette... and everyone in the car thought we were going to die except me... :D

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

yo shook...is all you do talk shit? :confused: thats pretty lame man. if you can't muster the brain power to say something in anyway relevant to the conv. you should just sit quietly and keep smiling at your muscles.

and yeah, progressive breaks are the shit ! :D

Don't bother with shook, man -- he's not worth it. See, we post about things that we've done or plan on doing... he tries to make fun of that by constantly calling us losers. Meanwhile, his posts only ever consist of a) being a jackass or B) talking about himself. I've yet to see him post about a good night out or fun times with friends. His whole life seems to center on making fun of ours. So... who needs to get a life?

Originally posted by embodiedhate

I think you should get back to sucking that horse cock.

lol are u in 1st grade kid i am just wondering i mean these remarks u make are pretty childish;) so u gotat work on your disses