Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge/Temps Saturday Review

Got to Merge a little before 11. It had a decent crowd. The drinks and shots were flowing again this week. Rydell was great once again. Early in the night, Dan was the only one dancing on the floor. I want what Dan was on. He was going nuts on the dancefloor all by himself. ;) It started to pick up a little before 12 and then Rydell tore shit up once again this week. I am never disappointed in him. XXsplash and Laurie were giving their shots away again this weekend because they couldnt handle them. I have to say a big thanks to George, Petey and Jason. They are all great guys and know how to treat their customers. Nice to see the familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Then I moved onto Temps. It was a little slow at the beginning but it picked up as the night progressed. I think Denny did a great job. Thanks to ceeotter for the drinks. I dont think I can handle anymore of the shots she gives after coming from George's bar. Tempkid seemed sober to me. When Denny dropped My love is your Love, the whole place exploded. The energy in Temps when that song was on was unreal. Jerseyjoel is a great guy as well. HE is very friendly and treat his customers well. Nice to see some familiar faces as well as meeting some new ones at Temps.

All in all, I had a great time Saturday night. The Merge/Temps combo every Saturday night is a great idea. You will have a great time at both places.

If you are going to start drama in this thread, dont do it.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Brian Sux!!!!!!!!

The drama starts here. Wish I could of been down there this weekend, I had the fight at my house and just took it easy...

The first weekend I have some extra bucks and I stay in.....

Brian, I will not be going out Wed. I have that interview Thus. for a big job.... Hopefully Thus. night Ill be celebrating....

I went to Merge for the first time Sat...Got there about 11:30p and it was pretty empty but by the time I was leaving at 12:30p the crowd started to pick up. Went by George's bar and I saw Laurie619..and other cp's in a circle doing a shot...George handed me one but I have to admit that I was already extremely intoxicated from being at Djais all day and turned the free shot down (:eek:) So I stayed away from George's bar (Sorry hun maybe next time I will be in better shape to hang out)....I met some new Cps at Merge..(nice meeting all of you) can't remember everyone.

After Merge went over to close out Temps...I would have to say what a perfect ending...I think it was the mixture between it not being crowded, the music, being very drunk and being surrounded by all of my craziest friends...it all added to make one incredible night.

What is the name of the last song Denny spun on Saturday night?????

Spygirl2..... thanks for doing all the introductions to the fellow CP members....... It'll take me a few times to remember everyone's name........

Shit is definately crazy in the Bermuda Triangle back by Otter's bar.........

Ceotter, I am workin on the D-jais VIP card....... hopefully this week kid.........

See you all next weekend!!!!!!!!

Piggy back rides will be in effect............

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Spygirl2..... thanks for doing all the introductions to the fellow CP members....... It'll take me a few times to remember everyone's name........

Yo kidddddd!! :D Nice meetin ya...See ya next week

Ceotter, I am workin on the D-jais VIP card....... hopefully this week kid.........

Strang things happen there!!!!!:tongue::D

Originally posted by neena16

After Merge went over to close out Temps...I would have to say what a perfect ending...I think it was the mixture between it not being crowded, the music, being very drunk and being surrounded by all of my craziest friends...it all added to make one incredible night.

Yet another well spent weekend.....I think i might be glad that there is 5 day work week.....:laugh2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Same here....You were so funny...at one point you were like i think I am fun, but I can't tell.......Damn happy hour!!!!:D

Yeah I was a complete mess....something during that night just destroyed me...can't figure out what it was though ;):D

whatever it was..it made me think I wasn't fun...:blank: :blank:

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah I was a complete mess....something during that night just destroyed me...can't figure out what it was though ;):D

whatever it was..it made me think I wasn't fun...:blank: :blank:

You looked like everything was fine at Temps:cool:....lol

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The Merge/Temps combo every Saturday night is a great idea. You will have a great time at both places.

Exactly. Both places have different vibes and atmospheres. The combination of the 2 can't be beat. With Rydell and Tsettos, Djing and George and Ceeotter behind the bars its nearly impossible to have a bad time.

The main reason I was crippled this past Saturday was a ridiculous pregame at Djais.

I have noticed that Rydell was playing a lot more vocally, than hard. Definitely a good change of pace.

Tsettos once again delivered tons of bombs this saturday. MY love is your love, as everyone else already mentioned, was by far the highlight of the night.

Next Saturday same game plan, hopefully I will remember most of it this time.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Exactly. Both places have different vibes and atmospheres. The combination of the 2 can't be beat. With Rydell and Tsettos, Djing and George and Ceeotter behind the bars its nearly impossible to have a bad time.

The main reason I was crippled this past Saturday was a ridiculous pregame at Djais.

I do love the combo, nice touch for a good weekend party:D

Happy hour kills ya...... You aren't going to remember, so don't try!!!!! :tongue:

well for first timers, we had an awesome time. Met some really nice people (ceeotter at temps and Kerri at Merge). Thanks for all the drinks and hookin' us (Brad..short Italian and Sheila hot long blonde) up. Merge was a bit empty on both nights yet I enjoyed it. Temps on the other hand....well what can I say it was worth stayin at the Hershey MOTEL!!! Tsettos was off the hizzy! I couldn't stop dancin, and yes My LOve was incredible. Only problem was we had to run over to merge every so often to get another Red Bull. I'm lookin forward to hittin up tempts again on a Saturday and maybe we'll even get to go to the Surf Club on Sunday?! Thanks again CEEOTTER!

I am looking forward to it!!!

Spygirl girl was back in full effect this past Sat..shots shots shots. Brian your going to have to come by me first then and your welcome!!!!

Originally posted by bjsil

well for first timers, we had an awesome time. Met some really nice people (ceeotter at temps and Kerri at Merge). Thanks for all the drinks and hookin' us (Brad..short Italian and Sheila hot long blonde) up. Merge was a bit empty on both nights yet I enjoyed it. Temps on the other hand....well what can I say it was worth stayin at the Hershey MOTEL!!! Tsettos was off the hizzy! I couldn't stop dancin, and yes My LOve was incredible. Only problem was we had to run over to merge every so often to get another Red Bull. I'm lookin forward to hittin up tempts again on a Saturday and maybe we'll even get to go to the Surf Club on Sunday?! Thanks again CEEOTTER!

anytime my pleasure great meeting you!!!

I had a spectacular time on Saturday at Temps. Spygirl, it was nice to finally meet you, and thanks for the intros to the others (cant remember who, exactly, but I kow I was in some pictures..YIKES!). Sorry I did not hang out longer, I was running all over that place in my own little world. Thanks to ceeotter for the shots. (not that I needed them!) Also, nice to see DJDan and Tempkid.

I think the music was on point, and loved hearing my sog (someone told me it is called "Just wont Do" anyone know who its by? I beleive it as the second to last song played...) Ill see everyone this weekend!

Originally posted by cgm

I had a spectacular time on Saturday at Temps. Spygirl, it was nice to finally meet you, and thanks for the intros to the others (cant remember who, exactly, but I kow I was in some pictures..YIKES!). Sorry I did not hang out longer, I was running all over that place in my own little world. Thanks to ceeotter for the shots. (not that I needed them!) Also, nice to see DJDan and Tempkid.

I think the music was on point, and loved hearing my sog (someone told me it is called "Just wont Do" anyone know who its by? I beleive it as the second to last song played...) Ill see everyone this weekend!

Tim Deluxe - It just won't do

IM JSENB2002 if ya need it ! :D Nice meeting you..

Originally posted by ceeotter

I am looking forward to it!!!

Spygirl girl was back in full effect this past Sat..shots shots shots. Brian your going to have to come by me first then and your welcome!!!!

told you I was slackin a lil on Memorial day weekend!!!!! You should know better!!!:D :D :D

As always, lots of :love: to you:tongue: :)