Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To my friends...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Thank you for the interesting weekend. Saturday into Sunday was definitely good...I don't know how we did it...but I am paying for it today. Good times though...see ya next week:D

Interesting:tongue:......let's not even touch that one!!!!!!! J/K, a great time as always. I have come to expcet nothing less when hanging with you:love: I know, what a messy sight we all were...

Hey, it's all in the name of fun....:D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

do you ever sleep anymore?

jay..save you loot for this weekend cause the BG hurricane is comin to Seaside and im causin ruckus......anyone who cant stand it better :letsgo: cause im burnin the town down:D

BG

Haha...I try to sleep but sometimes its better to stay up. :D Im ready for this weekend...TOOCH ! ! Nice sig by the way...I know what girl comes to mind when I see that...:eek:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

do you ever sleep anymore?

jay..save you loot for this weekend cause the BG hurricane is comin to Seaside and im causin ruckus......anyone who cant stand it better :letsgo: cause im burnin the town down:D

BG

Such strong comments from a Tempts rookie :eek: lol, just kidding bro! Wait until BG experiences the closing party, he'll be addicted for life!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Such strong comments from a Tempts rookie :eek: lol, just kidding bro! Wait until BG experiences the closing party, he'll be addicted for life!

I agree..he has no idea...Labor day weekend...the hurricane is going to hit you and you'll be this tiny little fixture standing in the middle of all the water bottles....napkins...and fist pumping flying around uncontrollably...:D

Originally posted by neena16

I agree..he has no idea...Labor day weekend...the hurricane is going to hit you and you'll be this tiny little fixture standing in the middle of all the water bottles....napkins...and fist pumping flying around uncontrollably...:D

LOL.......It is such a sight!!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

That most definately is the hurricane, when the water starts flying, the napkins caught up in the winds of energy, Frankie blowing fire, people dancing on the bars absolutely going fucking crazy out of their minds to the music, then and only then will a rookie become initiated as a part of the family!

And if it was anything like last year, you're in for a suprise BG, especially if Denny blows it up all night like he did this past weekend. He'll have to catch up sometime, I'll buy you a drinks in thanks for the tracks. You do have one advantage on me, you're 21, I wish!!!